Bathtub & Shower Valves
Changing the look of your bathroom has never been faster and easier. The MPACT Common Valve System allows you to upgrade the trim style or swap out finishes on your fixtures without replacing the valves. So once the system is in place, you can change your decor as often as you want at any point in time during construction process or years down the road. All it takes is a few minutes. Best of all, the MPACT Common Valve System is as easy to install as a standard valve.
- Built on the MOEN M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Connection size: 1/2 in.
- Connection type: CC
- No of ports: 4
- Valve meets ASSE performance requirements
- Brass construction
Pressure balance valves maintain a consistent shower temperature even if the supply of hot or cold water changes. This allows for other faucets and toilets in a home to use the water supply while a shower is running. Using pressure balance valves can help to protect against scalding.
- Back-to-back capability
- Thin wall installation bracket included
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- With screwdriver stops
- IPS/sweat connection
- Mass code
Protect the warranty on KOHLER products, always look for the KOHLER Genuine Parts logo. KOHLER Genuine Parts are designed by KOHLER engineers to maintain original product performance and promote product longevity. Made of ceramic construction.
- For Coralais 2 handle faucets
- Ceramic disc ensures durability and long-lasting performance
- Clockwise close
- 1/2 in. valve
- White finish
- 1-year limited warranty
Protect the warranty on KOHLER products, always look for the KOHLER Genuine Parts logo. This PBU service part kit is designed by KOHLER engineers to maintain original product performance and promote product longevity. It has a lifetime limited warranty.
- Used in most pressure balancing valves
- Black finish
- Cartridge has a diaphragm
- Ensures consistent pressure in your shower
- Meets all required codes and standards
- Plastic construction
- For Powers models MM433 and MM434
The American Standard Thermostatic Mixing Valve is designed to be used with American Standard Selectronic faucets. The valve is durably constructed for years of use in most commercial settings. The modular design attached directly to the faucet control box.
- Anti-scald protection for safety
- Built-in check valves prevent cross-flow
- 3/8 in. x 20 in. stainless steel compression flex hoses included
- Lead free construction