This copper bonded bracket eliminates the need for makeshift methods and establishes an easy, professional install every time. The tubing is soldered onto the bracket, allowing the plumbing contractor to heat the pipe, not the bracket. HOLDRITE residential copper supports are meet the Buy America Act requirements.
- Eliminates makeshift methods of supporting copper pipe
- Ideal for multiple household applications
- Copper-bonded, heavy-gauge steel bracket
- 5/8 in. centers on 2 in. centers
- Converts makeshift methods into engineered solutions
- Allows for piping to be soldered onto the bracket
The HOLDRITE #102-18 copper-bonded steel brackets have holes to support 3/4 in. and 1 in. copper tubing. Used to support stub-outs for hot water tanks, urinals and other fixtures. When soldering, heat the pipe, not the bracket.
- Copper-bonded heavy-gage steel bracket
- Heat the pipe, not the bracket when soldering
- Ideal for water heater and relief line applications
- Load rating 25 lbs.
- Holes to fit 3/4 in. and 1 in. pipe
- Support for stub outs
Attach a pair of electrical channels with the 4-Hole Flat Straight Bracket. This bracket offers a gold-galvanized finish and four 1/2 in. Dia holes. This product is OSHA compliant.
- For use with attaching 2 channels in 1 run
- Gold-galvanized carbon steel construction
- OSHA compliant
- 1/2 in. hole diameter