The NIBCO lead-free wrot copper solder pressure tube cap is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. Options include cleaned and bagged for oxygen service (medical gas). The tube cap features a solder cup. The fitting is used to fit over the end of pipe to seal the end. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Dezincification resistant
- UL 207 recognized to 700 psi (select diameters)
- Size range 1/8 in. to 4 in.
- Third-party certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372
- Material and workmanship per ASME B16.22
- ASTM B75 alloy C12200
- "1/2 I.D. and 0.625 O.D."