Copper Stub Outs
PowerPEX Stub Out Elbow accepts sweat, push-fitting and compression valves. Combines easy adapting of copper stub outs with easy installation of PEX system. Tube stops formed into each fitting.
- Type L copper
- 1-piece solid copper
- No lead
- Material: Copper
- Stub out elbow
- Color: copper
Reduce job site and shop costs such as measuring, cutting, cleaning fluxing, assembling and soldering. Accepts sweat, push-fitting and compression valves. For use with Hot and Cold water applications.
- Spin closed end
- Saves time
- Reduce on the job cost
- Accepts different valves
- Lead free
The Bullet Stub Out is used to Reduce job site and shop costs such as measuring and cutting. Precision spin closed ends are guaranteed leak proof. Turn your variable job site costs into fixed job costs.
- Press-fit compatible
- Material: copper
- For use with hot and cold-water applications
- Inlet connection type: sweat
- Outlet connection type: sweat
- Product type: copper fitting
Sioux Chief 630 series stub outs shall be used where necessary in hot and cold-water supply systems. Connector assemblies shall allow for a supply line to hold pressurized water before the fixtures are installed. Once the fixtures are installed the assemblies should allow for proper water flow between the supply lines and fixtures.
- 630 stub outs shall provide a long enough leg to allow proper bracketing and support
- Preformed copper components shall have inlets and outlets made to ASTM standards
- Materials: body - type L copper
- Do not install damaged fittings
- Do not solder or braze within a minimum of 18 in. from CPVC material
- When using a heat blocker, do not solder/braze within 6 in. of CPVC