CPVC/Brass Drop Ear Elbow (No Swivel) is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. Used to transition from metal male pipe threads to CPVC. For Potable Hot and Cold water distribution.
- 1/2 in. CTS CPVC Socket x 1/2 in. FIP
- NSF-portable water
- ASTM D2846
- CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading
- Product is lead free rated for use in hot- and cold-water distribution systems
Our Drop Ear Elbow, ELL 1/2 in. FIP X 1/2 in. CPVC, is lead free and made of Forged brass. Metal Head tub/shower elbows can be used on shower risers, tub spouts and non-pressure fitting applications. Shower-lock models for applications with wallboard or fiberglass shower units.
- Lead free solder joint
- Shower lock models for applications with wallboard or fiberglass shower units
- Internal FIP threads accept shower arms or tub nipples
- 1/2 in FIP thread body with CPVC connection
- Makes CPVC to fixture connections faster, easier and more durable than other transition fittings
- 100% production tested to ensure maximum quality and leak-free connection
This fitting is used to transition from metal male pipe threads to CPVC. Provides for rigid installation by mounting elbow to wall. Usually used for shower arm or washer hose valve installation.
- Meets ASTM D2847
- NSF Listed
- Rated for 400 psi at 73 and 100 psi at 180
- Weighted average lead content of less than or equal to 0.25%
- Copper tube size
- CPVC systems are accepted by all major model building codes