No Hub Couplings
Fernco No-Hub Couplings are engineered to connect no-hub cast iron pipe. Features a neoprene beaded gasket that provides an extra strength grip and lasting seal. Manufactured in accordance with CISPI Standard 310 Gasket sleeve conforms to ASTM C564.
- Rated for above or below ground applications
- Neoprene gasket with 300 series stainless steel shield
- Maximum operating temperature of 220 degree F
- Install using a torque wrench for a water tight seal
- Designed for cast iron no hub pipe connections only
- Mechanical connection
It is ideal for joining plastic, copper, steel pipe in drainage, waste and ventilation systems. Stainless steel shielded elastomeric gasket. No special tools, gluing, threading or soldering required and tolerant to pipe misalignment.
- Withstand temperatures up to 140 degree F
- Pressure up to 23 psi
- For new installation, repair and alteration
- 6 months warranty against defect