Pipe Repair Clamps
- For use in high corrosion, marine and underground applications
- 300 Series stainless steel band and housing, with a 305 stainless steel slotted hex head screw
Use for temporary or permanent securing, mounting, clamping and positioning.
- Hang, strap or secure objects to poles, beams, pipes, ect.
- Hold or fasten units together during welding or assembly.
- Use for all conventional clamping jobs.
- Mini kit that includes 8.5 ft band, 3 adjustable fasteners and 1 band splice.
- The maintenance "Clamp System" in a box, including banding and fasteners. By simply cutting off a piece of banding from a continuous roll, you can make any size 100% stainless steel worm-drive clamp from 3" diameter and larger: Up to 1000 SAE clamp sizes.