Searched for "oatey"
This Oatey 4 in. PVC DWV Replacement Closet Flange features a rubber compression gasket that enables the flange to be used on many types of cast-iron piping. Installs without a need to tear up your flooring or caulk the cast-iron piping. Fits inside 4 in. cast-iron or Sch. 40 DWV piping (sold separately).
- PVC construction
- Rubber compression gasket enables the flange to be used on many types of cast-iron piping
- 3 stainless-steel bolts are tightened to compress the rubber gasket to secure the flange to the existing piping
- Easy to use
- Compression joint provides up to 3 in. of adjustment to the riser
- Use as a replacement flange for broken flanges
Oatey Closet Flange Spacer builds up existing closet flanges when installing new flooring and renders finished floor height below grade. The stackable feature accommodates a wide range of height adjustments. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Spacer builds up existing toilet flange on below-grade flooring
- 1/4 in. thick
- Up to 3 can be stacked together
- Builds up existing toilet flange when new flooring is installed
- For use when overlaying, replacing or tiling bathroom floors
- Can be solvent welded on its horizontal surface using PVC solvent cement or secured using mechanical means
- Can be stacked to desired height, up to a maximum of 3 rings
Oatey Level Fit Long Pattern Closet Flange sits flush with the floor, easily connecting a water closet outlet to a plumbing system. The flange's longer pattern accommodates pipes that are cut too short, allowing a seamless installation process. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Level Fit toilet flange with plastic molded ring
- Solvent welds inside 4 in. or over 3 in. PVC Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Longer toilet flange length allows for pipes that are cut short
- All plastic construction, including ring, withstands heavy use
- 6 screw holes designed to meet any toilet installation type and provide secure attachment to floor
- UPC and ASTM D2665 listed
- Test cap not included
Oatey Level Fit Offset Closet Flange includes a stainless steel ring that provides added strength and cracking resistance to the flange. Rotate the metal ring with 360Â° swivel, providing adjustability and precise alignment of bolts and screws. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Level Fit offset toilet flange with stainless steel ring
- Solvent welds inside of 4 in. or over 3 in. PVC Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- 360Â° rotation allows wide range of connections in tight spaces
- 1.42 in. offset allows a margin of error for drainpipe/toilet flange alignment
- Rotate metal ring to allow precise alignment of bolts and screws
- Made of PVC plastic with durable metal ring
- 6 mounting locations and screw holes to secure flange to the floor
- UPC and ASTM D2661 listed
Oatey Fast Set Spigot Fit Closet Flange quickly and easily connects a water closet outlet to a plumbing system and sits flush with the floor. It includes 6 countersunk holes and two toilet bolt slots for secure attachment to the floor. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Fast Set spigot fit toilet flange with stainless steel ring
- For use in hub-end of fitting
- Fits inside of 3 in. ABS fitting
- 6 countersunk holes and two toilet bolt slots for secure attachment to the floor
- Includes a premolded test cap
- Sits flush with the floor
- Quickly and easily connects a water closet to a plumbing system
Use this Oatey 1-1/2 in. Inset Plastic DWV Test Cap with Knock-Out for a strong connection. This test cap features a deep, leak-free design and has a tab to keep your hands away from the solvent cement when installing. For additional convenience and safety, the knock-out center can be removed in case of blockages in the pipe. The high-impact polystyrene construction ensures durability and this cap is compatible with PVC or sch. 40 ABS piping.
- High-impact polystyrene construction
- Designed for testing up to 10 PSI or 30 ft. of head pressure
- Can be used on 1-1/2 in. sch. 40 ABS or PVC DWV piping
- Test cap is solvent welded into the pipe end
- Deep design provides a strong, leak-free connection, while tab feature keeps hands free from solvent cement
- Knock-out center of test cap can be removed with tab to prevent possible blockage in piping
- Yellow color can be easily identified at the jobsite
- Not for use when testing a system using compressed air