Pipe, Tubing & Fittings
BrassCraft compression adaptor is machined from brass. Compression fittings are ideal for use in plumbing, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems (gasoline, grease, oil, potable and non-potable water, vacuum and air lines). Can be used to install copper, aluminum, or plastic tubing. Not recommended for use with steel tubing.
- Used to connect to copper, PEX and other good quality plastic tubing
- 3/8 in. O.D. Tube x 3/8 in. MIP
- Designed for use with aluminum and copper tubing; not recommended for steel tubing
- Designed for use with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Plastic and PEX tubing installations require sleeves and/or inserts; check installation instructions for exact requirements
- Temperature rating: -65 to 250 degree F at maximum operating pressures