Plumbing Solder & Accessories
The lightweight, strong, meshed polyester nylon material used in the Oatey 1-1/2 in. x 5-Yard Open-Mesh Sand Cloth helps you clean, polish and deburr copper piping and fittings. Use the sand cloth with either wet or dry piping (not included). This durable design makes prepping copper pipes simple.
- Made from lightweight, strong, meshed polyester nylon material
- Cleans, polishes and debars copper pipe and fittings (not included)
- Resists corrosion
- For wet and dry copper piping (not included)
- Use prior to soldering
- Preparation for copper pipes made simple
This Oatey 1-1/2 in. x 2-Yard Plumbers Abrasive Cloth Roll is made of lightweight, strong cotton-based fabric with a tough, 120-grit aluminum oxide abrasive. Plumbers abrasive cloth is used for cleaning, polishing and deburring copper pipe prior to soldering. It can also be used on plastic piping.
- For cleaning, polishing and deburring copper pipe before soldering
- Can be used to clean copper, brass, aluminum or other soft metals and plastic piping
- Can be used on any diameter pipe
- Cotton-based fabric with a 120-grit aluminum oxide abrasive
- 2 yards of 1-1/2 in. wide abrasive cloth
The Oatey 9 in. x 12 in. Hands-Free Heat Shield helps protect studs, walls, floors and other surfaces from sparks or flame. Made with flame-retardant Zoltek Pyron fibers. The protector is ideal for use while soldering near studs, joists or walls.
- Protects studs, walls, floors and other surfaces from sparks or flame
- Can be used while soldering near studs, joists or walls
- Ideal for use with propane and max power propylene (MAPP) gas torches
- Made with flame-retardant Zoltek Pyron fibers
- 9 in. x 12 in. cloth
- Withstands temperatures up to 2,500Â°F
- Includes brass eyelets for hanging from a stud or wall
The Oatey 1.7 oz. Lead-Free tinning flux is a smooth, non-runny paste that applies easily and spreads evenly on copper tubes, pipes and fittings. The flux has excellent wetting characteristics and facilitates solder flow for exceptional bonding. Excellent wetting characteristics for exceptional bonding.
- Compatible with common plumbing solder alloys
- Ideal for soft solder applications of large-diameter copper tubes, pipes and fittings
- Can be used in plumbing, fire sprinkler, heating, venting and air conditioning (HVAC) and other systems
- Cleans, fluxes and pre-tins copper piping to provide uniform solder flow
- Lead-free formula has a petrolatum base for cleaning effectiveness and will not turn piping green
- Tinning powder pre-tins the piping
- 1.7 oz. size