You selected:Glacier Bay Bi-Silque Visual Communication Products Inc Air Wick Pentel ProLine Clear All Refinements
The ProLine Brass Stop and Waste Valve is built to handle pressure up to 125 psi and temperatures up to 212Â° F. The valve features durable brass construction. ProLine valves offer trade professionals a high performing and economical product. Designed to look and perform to a professional's expectations.
- SWT x SWT connection
- Maximum working pressure of 125 psi
- Maximum working temperature of 212Â°F
- Rising stem for positive open and close operation
- Plug allows draining of non-pressure side of valve when closed
- 6-point cast iron handle
- Brass construction for durability
Cut off the flow to a designated fixture or water line with the ProLine 1/2 in. Compression Stop Valve. It can also be used to stop the flow to an outside sillcock or hose Bibb to prevent freezing. This is a lead-free product.
- Heavy-duty brass construction
- Cast-iron handle
- For use with water, oil or air
- Threaded connection
- Meets NSF-approved low-lead standards
- Long life and reliable performance