Cut off the flow to a designated fixture or water line with the ProLine 1/2 in. Compression Stop Valve. It can also be used to stop the flow to an outside sillcock or hose Bibb to prevent freezing. This is a lead-free product.
- Heavy-duty brass construction
- Cast-iron handle
- For use with water, oil or air
- Threaded connection
- Meets NSF-approved low-lead standards
- Long life and reliable performance
The ProLine Brass Stop and Waste Valve is built to handle pressure up to 125 psi and temperatures up to 212Â° F. The valve features durable brass construction. ProLine valves offer trade professionals a high performing and economical product. Designed to look and perform to a professional's expectations.
- SWT x SWT connection
- Maximum working pressure of 125 psi
- Maximum working temperature of 212Â°F
- Rising stem for positive open and close operation
- Plug allows draining of non-pressure side of valve when closed
- 6-point cast iron handle
- Brass construction for durability