Searched for "preferred industries wall switches"
Pressure switches are used to control electrically driven water pumps, suitable for all types of pumps: jets, submersible, reciprocating, etc. Pressure switches are needed for rural water systems that rely on wells to supply their water. Water is pumped from the well or other water source to the pressure tank and as the tank fills the air in the tank becomes pressurized. When the pre-set pressure is reached, the pressure switch contacts open to stop the pump. When water is used, the pressure on the pressure tank falls and as it reaches the pre-set cut in pressure of the switch the contacts close, starting the cycle over. These pressure switches are easily adjusted by following instruction inside the switch cover.
- Standard duty
- NEMA type 1 indoor enclosure
- 2 pole, rated 1-1/2 HP at 115 Vac, 2HP at 230 Vac
- Pressure connection: 1/4 in. NPSF, pressure setting 40-60
- Adjustable cut in/out: cut out range 20-65 psig
Standard water pump switch designed for the control of electrically driven water pumps of all types. Pressure setting: Cut-n 30, Cut-out 50
- Temperature Ambient: Min. -30C (-22F) Max. 70C (158F)
- Temperature Media: Min. -30C (-22F) Max. 125C (257F)
- Standard action contacts open on rising pressure
- Enclosure Type 1 Indoor use
- Individually Boxed
- UL Approved
- CSA approved
- LEAD FREE