Pump Parts & Accessories
The PHCC Pro Series High Water Alarm is designed to minimize the risk of water damage by acting as an early warning system. For over two decades The Pro Series High Water Alarm has been protecting from unwanted water damage. It can be placed next to a water heater, beneath a laundry tub, under a sink, behind a refrigerator, next to the air conditioner, anywhere where water or moisture can collect. All it takes is 1/32 in of water to sound a 110db alarm, detecting water before mold can grow, or alerting you to potential flood conditions. It includes 6ft of wire for extending the sensor to hard to reach locations. You can even increase the wire length up to 100 ft.
- Battery operated alarm can detect as little as 1/32 inch of water
- Produces a loud 110 dB alarm that can be heard throughout the house to provide an effective early warning system
- Use in a variety of locations: in a sump pit, near water heaters, refrigerators or dishwashers, next to washing machines, under sinks, close to air conditioner drain tubes or wherever there is a risk of water damage
- Battery-saver feature only uses energy when the alarm is sounding to offer a long battery life
- Accommodates the addition of more than 100 ft. of wire (additional 24 gauge wire not included)
- Requires 9V battery (not included)