Zoeller M267, 1/2 HP Submersible Sewage, Effluent, Dewatering Pump. Automatic Switch, 115-Volt, with 10 ft. Cord. 2 in. Discharge and passes 2 in. Solid.
- Passes 2 in. spherical solid
- All cast iron construction
- Non-clogging vortex impeller
- Heavy duty split phase motor
Removes Waste Water From Laundry Trays, Wet Bars, Sinks, Dehumidifiers and Other Applications Not Containing Large Quantities Of Solids. Includes 10 ft. Power Cord. Includes Cast Iron 1/3 HP Sump Pump #MS33PV1. Motor oil-filled for maximum heat dissipation and constant lubrication. Thermal overload protection with automatic reset. Fully assembled. Includes discharge pipe inside basin. Installs above floor.
- High-impact engineered resin, exterior hardware and stainless steel construction
- Piggyback-style float for automatic or manual operation
- Octagonal shape, compact size, 6 Gal. usable capacity
- Basin dimensions are 15-1/26 in. W x 13-3/4 in. H (11-9/16 in. from floor to center of inlet)
The Zoeller 912-1143 Package Sewage system comes with a 24" X 24" basin. It includes the Zoeller M266 1/2-hp Sewage ejector with a 2" discharge. The pump flows at 89-GPM at 10' tdh.
- New Quick Access Cover with access port
- Construction Cover included
- Molded in torque stops to keep pump from moving inside the basin
- Anti-Flotation device
- Fully Assembled
The Zoeller 803-0001 1/2 HP Grinder pump is for sewage applications and grinds solids rather than passing them through. It has a Tri-Slice cutter for dependable operation. It operates on 115-Volt power and has an 1-1/4 in. discharge.
- Grinder pump grinds solids
- Integral float switch for automatic operation
- 1/2 HP, 7 Amp motor
- Cast iron construction
The M264 is an automatic submersible sewage, effluent or dewatering pump. This submersible pump has a 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge. The pump can pass 3/4 in. spherical solids.
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole switch
- Durable cast iron construction - switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Minimum recommended basin size 18 in. x 30 in.
The ZOELLER 105 Drain Pump allows you to remove water where there is no gravity flow. It utilizes the proven M53 effluent pump and will pass 1/2 in. solids. Includes a 30-0181 Check Valve.
- Compact design for inside cabinets
- Passes 1/2 in. solids
- P-Trap can be placed inside basin for small spaces
- Includes check valve