Searched for "40151500"
Zoeller M267, 1/2 HP Submersible Sewage, Effluent, Dewatering Pump. Automatic Switch, 115-Volt, with 10 ft. Cord. 2 in. Discharge and passes 2 in. Solid.
- Passes 2 in. spherical solid
- All cast iron construction
- Non-clogging vortex impeller
- Heavy duty split phase motor
The Zoeller 912-1143 Package Sewage system comes with a 24" X 24" basin. It includes the Zoeller M266 1/2-hp Sewage ejector with a 2" discharge. The pump flows at 89-GPM at 10' tdh.
- New Quick Access Cover with access port
- Construction Cover included
- Molded in torque stops to keep pump from moving inside the basin
- Anti-Flotation device
- Fully Assembled
The ZOELLER 105 Drain Pump allows you to remove water where there is no gravity flow. It utilizes the proven M53 effluent pump and will pass 1/2 in. solids. Includes a 30-0181 Check Valve.
- Compact design for inside cabinets
- Passes 1/2 in. solids
- P-Trap can be placed inside basin for small spaces
- Includes check valve
Removes Waste Water From Laundry Trays, Wet Bars, Sinks, Dehumidifiers and Other Applications Not Containing Large Quantities Of Solids. Includes 10 ft. Power Cord. Includes Cast Iron 1/3 HP Sump Pump #MS33PV1. Motor oil-filled for maximum heat dissipation and constant lubrication. Thermal overload protection with automatic reset. Fully assembled. Includes discharge pipe inside basin. Installs above floor.
- High-impact engineered resin, exterior hardware and stainless steel construction
- Piggyback-style float for automatic or manual operation
- Octagonal shape, compact size, 6 Gal. usable capacity
- Basin dimensions are 15-1/26 in. W x 13-3/4 in. H (11-9/16 in. from floor to center of inlet)
The M264 is an automatic submersible sewage, effluent or dewatering pump. This submersible pump has a 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge. The pump can pass 3/4 in. spherical solids.
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole switch
- Durable cast iron construction - switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Minimum recommended basin size 18 in. x 30 in.
The Zoeller 803-0001 1/2 HP Grinder pump is for sewage applications and grinds solids rather than passing them through. It has a Tri-Slice cutter for dependable operation. It operates on 115-Volt power and has an 1-1/4 in. discharge.
- Grinder pump grinds solids
- Integral float switch for automatic operation
- 1/2 HP, 7 Amp motor
- Cast iron construction