Capable of handling 2 in. solids - ideal for basement installation, pumping below-grade toilets, laundry facilities and general dewatering. Durable corrosion-resistant thermoplastic construction maximizes pump life. Energy-efficient motor with overload protection provides safe operation. Maximum pumping capacity to 5250 GPH. Includes 8 ft. power cord, 2 in. NPT discharge. Easy installation, requires minimum 18 in. Dia sewage basin.
- 4/10 HP automatic submersible sewage pump capable of handling 2 in. solids
- Durable corrosion-resistant thermoplastic construction maximizes pump life
- Energy-efficient motor with overload protection provides safe operation
- Maximum pumping capacity to 5250 GPH
- Includes 8 ft. power cord
- 2 in. NPT discharge
- Easy installaction, required minimum 18" diameter sewage basin
Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic Exterior. 115-Volt, Oil-Cooled Motor with 8 ft. Cord. Pumps Down To 5/8 in. Shut-Off Is 10 ft. Up To 390 GPH. Garden Hose Discharge Connection. 1/10 HP submersible utility pump.
- Portable and versatile, can be used in a variety of areas: window wells, basins, hot tubs, aquariums, etc.
- Thermoplastic construction resists corrosion, impact, stress and heat
- Easy to use, includes 8 ft. grounded power cord
- 3/4 in. GHT discharge
Powerful 6.5 HP gas engine utility pump. Lightweight (50.9 lb.s) portable unit with rugged carrying handle. Manual throttle, choke, fuel valve and engine shut-off controls. 2 in. intake and discharge. Ideal for water transfer, floodwater removal, remote irrigation, and many other applications. 8460 GPH max.
- Easy portability, compact construction for water transfers in remote locations
- Base mounting holes allow for permanent mount
- Build-in check valve prevents pump from losing prime
- Automatic safety cut-off when engine oil level is low