Heavy Duty Plated Bronze Volute For Durability. Convenient Transfer Pump For Household Use. Portable and Lightweight. Removes Water Down To 1/8 in. with Water Suction Attachment (Included). 115-Volt, 350 GPH.
- Non-submersible, multi-purpose pump is designed for emergency dewatering, draining aquariums, waterbeds and clogged sinks
- Pumps down to 1/8 in. when using the pud-l-scoop suction attachment that is included
- Self-priming at 6 ft. vertically, pump will push water 40 ft. high
- 3/4 in. GHT inlet and discharge
- Includes 6 ft. power cord, 6 ft. garden hose and pud-l-scoop suction attachment
Pump A Way is a durable and efficient hand pump for numerous applications inside and outside the home. The pump is manufactured of high quality impact and chemical resistant materials. Use for your entire pump project around the house. The Pump A Way is easy to use with each stroke pumping a whopping 32 oz. of liquid.
- Pump is manufactured of high quality impact and chemical resistant materials
- Some projects include removing waters from washing machines, dishwashers, sinks, showers, tubs, basins, valve boxes, condensation or drip pans, and sumps
- Pump removes a Gal. of liquid per 4 strokes
- Pump will not rust or corrode; pump is made of durable PVC
The K2 multi-function utility pump is an innovative portable utility pump that can be used as a submersible utility pump or a non-submersible transfer pump. The utility pump is constructed of reinforced corrosion-resistant thermoplastic. The water cooled, and oil free design is safe to use around fish and plants. The unit has a garden hose threaded connection for easy installation. 5/8 in. garden hose not included. The pumping capacity of this unit is 1600 GPH at 0 of lift and 1300 GPH at 10 of lift when used as a submersible utility pump. A minimum water level of 1 in. is required for the pump to prime and operate. The bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to in. The included suction hose and suction strainer are for non-submersible transfer pump application. When used as a transfer pump, the pump will transfer 950 GPH at 0 of lift and 730 GPH at 10 of lift. The unit will self-prime after the housing is initially filled with water. The pump removes water down to 1/8 with the suction strainer. The see-through suction hose allows easy monitoring of pump priming to avoid running dry. The unit has a 2-years warranty.
- Multi-function pump that can be used as a submersible or transfer utility pump
- Pumps up to 1600 gal. per hour as submersible pump
- Constructed of heavy-duty thermoplastic
- Unit has a 2-years warranty
The Everbilt 1/3 HP automatic submersible utility pump removes water from areas like crawl spaces, window wells or other low-lying areas. It has an innovative and reliable mini-float switch to detect the water level. The mini-float switch will turn the pump on when water levels reach approximately 1-1/2 in. and turn the pump off when water levels reach approximately 1/8 in. This pump is not intended for permanent installation, and is not to be used as a sump pump.
- Includes one 3/4 in. garden hose adapter and one 1-1/4 in. check valve
- Pump turns on when water level reaches approximately 1-1/2 in.
- Pump turns off when water level reaches approximately 1/8 in.
- Can be left plugged in indefinitely
- 1-1/4 in. MIP discharge
- Use for crawl spaces, window wells or other low-lying areas
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor motor
- Not intended for use in sewage or septic systems
- Not intended for permanent installation, and is not to be used as a sump pump
- 10 ft. power cord
- Maximum discharge head of 28 ft.
The Everbilt 1/10 HP non-submersible self-priming transfer pump is designed for portable and residential applications. It can drain or remove water from window wells, clogged sinks, basements, water basins, stock tanks, boats, fish tanks, water heaters, swimming pool covers, low spots in yards, or other flooded areas. It is not approved for use in swimming pools or in salt-water marine areas.
- Includes 6 ft. suction hose, suction strainer, puddle strainer and a set of replacement motor brushes
- Made of high strength, corrosion resistant materials for trouble free service for years
- Pump clear water; do not pump fuel or other flammable liquids
- Pump not intended to be permanently installed
- Not intended for use in sewage or septic systems
- To help prolong the life of the impeller, before each use it is recommended to fill the motor housing with 1-2 teaspoons of water or vegetable oil
- Maximum discharge head of 48 ft.
- Motor is fan cooled and thermally protected
- 8.36 ft. power cord
Use Floor Sucker utility pumps submerged or on any flat surface to pump clear water. This lightweight and portable utility pump is for use indoors or outside. These pumps are not designed or intended to be used as a primary or backup sump pump.
- Models 42 remove water from any flat surface down to 1/8 in.
- Thermal overload protected motor
- Effective at draining and transferring water (this item has not been tested for use in swimming pools or marine area)
- High quality sealed motor
- Model 42 is adaptable for use with standard garden hose (fitting included), 1 in. NPT pipe or 1-1/4 in. slip fit (use discharge hose kit P/N 1010-0117)
- Durable polypropylene housing
- 3 in. bottom inlet
- Compact design: models 42 will fit in a 7 in. opening
The 2-in-1 Utility Pump is an innovative portable utility pump that can be used as both a submersible utility pump and a non-submersible transfer pump. This 1/4 HP utility pump is constructed of reinforced, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic. The water-cooled, oil-free motor is safe to use around fish and plants. The pump has a 3/4 inch garden hose threaded connection for easy installation. When used as a submersible utility pump, pumping capacity is 1600 GPH at 0 feet of lift and 1300 GPH at 10 feet of lift. A minimum water level of 1 inch is required for the pump to prime and operate. The bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/2 inch. Includes a suction hose and suction strainer for non-submersible transfer pump applications. When used as a transfer pump, the pump will move 950 GPH at 0 feet of lift and 730 GPH at 10 feet of lift. The pump will self-prime after the housing is initially filled with water. The pump removes water down to 1/16 inch with the suction strainer. The see-through suction hose allows easy monitoring of pump priming to avoid running dry.
- Dual function pump
- Water-cooled motor is safe to use around fish and plants
- Corrosion resistant, reinforced thermoplastic construction
- 3/4 in. garden hose threaded connection for easy use and installation
- 2 Year Warranty
This 1/2 HP RIDGID All Cast Iron Sewage Pump is well suited for the harsh conditions. The RWCS50T is rugged and can pass solids up to 2 in. This pump is assembled in the USA for performance that lasts for years. It is easy to install and will deliver dependable performance. Warrantied for 3 years. This pump is able to pump up to 10,000 GPH.
- Pump is assembled to deliver dependable performance that lasts for years
- Sewage pump can pump out solids that are up to 2 in. Dia
- Quality and reliability, warrantied
- Years of worry-free operation that comes from an all cast iron pump, this pump delivers extreme durability even in a corrosive environment
Emergency flood kit designed for easy use and storage. 4/10 HP utility pump with quick connect cam lock fittings and a 25 ft. fireman style hose. Comes in a handy storage crate that can be used as a pre-filter for large debris.
- Powerful 41 GPM 4/10 HP durable thermoplastic utility pump
- Industrial 25 ft. cloth hose for durability
- Corrosion-resistant cam locks for quick and secure attachment
- Filtration crate for easy storage, transportation and pump protection