The Everbilt 1/3 HP automatic submersible utility pump removes water from areas like crawl spaces, window wells or other low-lying areas. It has an innovative and reliable mini-float switch to detect the water level. The mini-float switch will turn the pump on when water levels reach approximately 1-1/2 in. and turn the pump off when water levels reach approximately 1/8 in. This pump is not intended for permanent installation, and is not to be used as a sump pump.
- Includes one 3/4 in. garden hose adapter and one 1-1/4 in. check valve
- Pump turns on when water level reaches approximately 1-1/2 in.
- Pump turns off when water level reaches approximately 1/8 in.
- Can be left plugged in indefinitely
- 1-1/4 in. MIP discharge
- Use for crawl spaces, window wells or other low-lying areas
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor motor
- Not intended for use in sewage or septic systems
- Not intended for permanent installation, and is not to be used as a sump pump
- 10 ft. power cord
- Maximum discharge head of 28 ft.
Use Floor Sucker utility pumps submerged or on any flat surface to pump clear water. This lightweight and portable utility pump is for use indoors or outside. These pumps are not designed or intended to be used as a primary or backup sump pump.
- Models 42 remove water from any flat surface down to 1/8 in.
- Thermal overload protected motor
- Effective at draining and transferring water (this item has not been tested for use in swimming pools or marine area)
- High quality sealed motor
- Model 42 is adaptable for use with standard garden hose (fitting included), 1 in. NPT pipe or 1-1/4 in. slip fit (use discharge hose kit P/N 1010-0117)
- Durable polypropylene housing
- 3 in. bottom inlet
- Compact design: models 42 will fit in a 7 in. opening