Rugged thermoplastic body. Removes water down to 1/8 in. 1-1/4 in. discharge with garden hose adapter included. Oil-Cooled thermally protected motor, not for use in ponds with fish. 8 ft. power cord. Up to 1320 GPH. Shut-Off 25 ft. 1/4 HP submersible utility pump.
- Self-cleaning screen reduces maintenance
- Easy to use, includes 8 ft. power cord and garden hose adapter
- Cord wrap feature for organized storage
- 1-1/4 in. discharge
Heavy Duty Plated Bronze Volute For Durability. Convenient Transfer Pump For Household Use. Portable and Lightweight. Removes Water Down To 1/8 in. with Water Suction Attachment (Included). 115-Volt, 350 GPH.
- Non-submersible, multi-purpose pump is designed for emergency dewatering, draining aquariums, waterbeds and clogged sinks
- Pumps down to 1/8 in. when using the pud-l-scoop suction attachment that is included
- Self-priming at 6 ft. vertically, pump will push water 40 ft. high
- 3/4 in. GHT inlet and discharge
- Includes 6 ft. power cord, 6 ft. garden hose and pud-l-scoop suction attachment
Ideal for lawn sprinkling, garden irrigation, dewatering, and booster service. Fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic housing for the highest corrosion resistance. Self-priming once housing is initially filled and a check valve or foot valve is installed on the suction side of the pump. 115/230-Volt (factory set at 230-Volt). 1-1/2 HP, 1-1/2 in. suction and discharge connections.
- Superior performance at depths to water of 20' or less
- Dual voltage motor preset at 230-Volt, see manual for simple 115-Volt conversion
- Fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic pump housing for the highest corrosion resistance
- Self-priming after pump housing is initially filled, protects against overheating
- Check valve or foot valve recommended and sold separately
Easy to use. This item includes 15 ft. power cord and garden hose adapter. Pumps down to 3/16 of an inch. Can be used in a variety of areas; window wells, basements, rooftops, etc. Turns on and off automatically, pumps only when you need it. Maximum pumping capacity to 1800 GPH. Portable and versatile. One-time installation, just plug and pump.
- Checks for water automatically, senses water at 3/4 in. and pumps down to 1/4 in.
- Smart electronic sensor has innovative monitor that checks for water every 2-1/2 minutes and shuts off when none is detected
- Easy to use an includes a 15 ft. power cord
- 1 in. discharge and garden hose adapter included