Searched for "transfer pumps"
Heavy Duty Plated Bronze Volute For Durability. Convenient Transfer Pump For Household Use. Portable and Lightweight. Removes Water Down To 1/8 in. with Water Suction Attachment (Included). 115-Volt, 350 GPH.
- Non-submersible, multi-purpose pump is designed for emergency dewatering, draining aquariums, waterbeds and clogged sinks
- Pumps down to 1/8 in. when using the pud-l-scoop suction attachment that is included
- Self-priming at 6 ft. vertically, pump will push water 40 ft. high
- 3/4 in. GHT inlet and discharge
- Includes 6 ft. power cord, 6 ft. garden hose and pud-l-scoop suction attachment
The Everbilt 1/10 HP non-submersible self-priming transfer pump is designed for portable and residential applications. It can drain or remove water from window wells, clogged sinks, basements, water basins, stock tanks, boats, fish tanks, water heaters, swimming pool covers, low spots in yards, or other flooded areas. It is not approved for use in swimming pools or in salt-water marine areas.
- Includes 6 ft. suction hose, suction strainer, puddle strainer and a set of replacement motor brushes
- Made of high strength, corrosion resistant materials for trouble free service for years
- Pump clear water; do not pump fuel or other flammable liquids
- Pump not intended to be permanently installed
- Not intended for use in sewage or septic systems
- To help prolong the life of the impeller, before each use it is recommended to fill the motor housing with 1-2 teaspoons of water or vegetable oil
- Maximum discharge head of 48 ft.
- Motor is fan cooled and thermally protected
- 8.36 ft. power cord
The K2 Pumps 1/2 HP Utility Transfer pump is a multi-purpose pump with high capacity performance. It features a convenient ON/OFF switch on the motor housing. The Brushless DC motor contributes to the ultra quiet and efficient operation. The pump can be used to remove or transfer clear water in household, farm and plumbing applications. It can move water up to 1350 GPH at 0 psi, with a maximum pressure of 50 psi. Use the included Hose Strainer on the inlet line to prevent debris from entering the pump. The pump will remove water down to 1/16 in. with a suction strainer (not included).
- Brushless DC motor provides ultra quiet and efficient operation
- User-friendly ON/OFF switch on the motor housing
- Rugged, heavy-duty cast iron construction
- 3/4 in. suction and discharge size
- 1-year warranty