Specialty Toilet & Urinal Parts
The Fluidmaster B212-10 replacement seal for Model #400A fill valves is a quick and easy way to restore your toilet fill valves performance. A direct replacement seal which fits the universal Fluidmaster 400A toilet fill valve, the #1 selling toilet fill valve worldwide. This part offers an easy way to solve common toilet fill problems without the need of purchasing a new toilet fill valve. Use this design to extend the life of an otherwise effective fill valve. Built with quality in mind this design comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Extend the lifespan of your 400A toilet fill valve
- Easy install
- Direct replacement for Fluidmaster model 200, 400 and 747 models
- Fix a broken fill valve without purchasing another valve
- 1 year warranty
The Fits Mansfield 210 and 211 Valve Seal is designed to fit both 2 in. 210 and 211 Mansfield flush valves. The exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water. Easy to install, the 427 includes: (1) Valve Seal.
- Fits mansfield #210 and #211 flush valves
- Long lasting red rubber resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water
- Easy to install, mansfield flush valve seal is made of flexible rubber for a tight seal
- Flush valve seal dimensions measure, outside Dia: 10-5/16 in. I.D. measure: 9-1/2 in.
- Includes: (1) valve seal
- 5-year includes: (1) valve seal warranty
This vacuum breaker repair kit is made for REGAL and Royal valves manufactured prior to 1998. It installs with the following:
- Rubber Sleeve
- Plastic Insert
The Fluidmaster 703AP4 Toilet Fill Valve for Niagara Flapperless Toilets is a direct OEM replacement toilet fill valve. Designed to specifically to fit Niagara Flapperless Toilet models. This toilet fill valve helps increase your toilets performance with fast refill rates. Built for quick and easy installation, this fill valve is a cost effective DIY solution to common toilet fill problems. Built with quality and durability in mind, the 703 Amp features corrosive resistant materials, a 1 year warranty and a code approved anti-siphon operation. The Fluidmaster 703 Amp, designed to replace old or inefficient Niagara Flapperless Toilet fill valves, while optimizing your toilets refill performance.
- Preset fill rate helps deliver the correct amount of water to the toilet with each flush
- Easy-to-install, simple easy to follow directions included
- Direct replacement for Glacier Bay and Niagara flapperless toilets
- Built from corrosion-resistant materials
- Fast and effective DIY solution to common toilet fill problems
- 1 year warranty
Oatey Flanged Clean-outs and Drains use an easy-leveling strainer mount to correct tilted drains. These drains solve the problem of drain installs knocked out of plumb after concrete is poured. Drains are constructed with durable brass strainers and clean outs.
- Use 1-package for a 1.6 Gal. toilet and 2-packages for a 3.5 Gal. toilet
- Easily flushes away with water once toilet repair is complete
- 0.6 oz.
- Gel solidifies water in 4-minutes to 5-minutes
- Helps prevent drips and leaks when removing toilet fixtures
Flush cartridge with duckbill and inlet screen. To be used with 1.6 and 1.0 GPF system. Includes all components required to tune-up systems.
- Fits most Flushmate systems
- Easy to install
- Complete tune up kits
- 1-year limited warranty
- Installation instructions included
- Before attempting any repairs turn off water and flush
B-39 Handle seal 12 pack for Royal Flushometer B-73-A handle. Our products perform at their highest levels when maintained exclusively using Sloan Genuine Parts. We offer the largest selection of parts, manufactured and tested to Sloan specifications. Best-in-class parts, specifically designed for the most reliable commercial restroom products, means fewer repairs, protecting your investments.
Repair of flush valve components, rather than replacement of the entire unit, saves money and resources. Designed to fit AquaVantage and AquaFlush exposed manual flush valves, Zurn's inside plastic cover (Part no. P6000-L) is made with our chemical-resistant GO BLUE material. GO BLUE parts last up to 10x longer than the competitors', reducing maintenance costs and extending their lifespan. Zurn flush valve replacement parts and retrofit kits can be used to upgrade any diaphragm type flush valves. When you need a replacement part for repair or maintenance of a flush valve, trust Zurn for genuine, reliable parts.
- GO BLUE parts stand up to chloramine and other chemicals
- GO BLUE parts last 10x longer than competitors' and keeping maintenance costs to a minimum
- For use with AquaVantage flush valves
- For use with AquaFlush flush valves
- Interchangeable with other manufacturers flush valves
- Ideal for commercial applications
Retrofits On Your Existing Control Stop (600 Series)! All-Metal Cap Installs Quick and Easy. "Spins" Freely To Eliminate Leverage and Vandalism.
The Z1200-NEOSEAL-GSKT-4 is a 4 in. Neo-Seal closet gasket kit. The kit includes Neo-Seal gasket and box with printed instructions. Gasket material is closed-cell Neoprene with resistance to water, petroleum products, chemical and similar substances with excellent resiliency to rotting.
- Bonded Neo-Seal closet gasket kit that features a dual-sided peel and stick adhesive backing for a clean and efficient installation
- Gasket material is a closed-cell Neoprene with resistance to water, petroleum products, chemical, and similar substances that is resilient to deterioration
- Used to provide the watertight seal between the fixture and the carrier
- 4 in. diameter gasket shipped in protective box
- Easy to follow instructions
- 1-year limited warranty
- The LYCO Anodeless Meter Riser provides a positive transition joint between polyethylene pipe and the gas carrying steel pipe of the meter assembly set, and requires no cathodic protection below ground
- LYCO Anodeless Meter Risers meet all DOT 192.281, 192.283, 192.375 and ASTM D-2513 CAT-1 specifications
- The LYCO transition fitting provides a leak-proof seal between the smooth ID surface of the polyethylene pipe and grooved steel spigot
- An electrostatically applied epoxy coating on the riser casing provides long-term underground corrosion protection of the metal casing. A water tight, below ground seal prevents ground moisture from entering the riser.
- Measures 3/4 in. Dia x 1.33 in. L
- Offers a leak-proof seal between the polyethylene pipe and grooved steel spigot
- Electrostatically applied epoxy coating ensures corrosion resistance
- Does not require cathodic protection below ground
Flushmate System 1.6 GPF, 503 series, all OEMs except KOHLER K-4404 Tank and Gerber 28-385 tank. Designed to be used with tanks with 2 in. discharge hole. For flush handle or pushbutton tanks.
- Most common replacement system
- Left or right hand tanks
- Reuse flush handle, rod, clips and screw
- 5-year limited warranty
- Includes mounting hardware for attaching to tank
- Before servicing turn off water and flush
- Clear, ultra-elastic roof repair caulk made to permanently stop and prevent roof leaks
- It effectively seals around a variety of rooftop fixtures and roofing materials without the messy look of asphalt
- Won't dry hard and crack, and it expands and contracts with temperatures changes
- Can be applied to wet surfaces and exposed to rain or snow immediately
- Won't turn brittle in the sun or cold
- Elastomeric with powerful adhesion
- Excellent UV resistance
- Lasts 2-3 times longer than asphalt
- Water & mildew resistant
- Won't freeze
- Offers an effective seal to stop and prevent roof leaks
- Expands and contracts based on changes in temperature
- Resists UV rays, water, and mildew
- Can be applied to wet and dry surfaces
Fits American Standard Tilt Flush Valves. The American Standard Flush Valve Seat Disc is engineered to function flawlessly. Once you confirm that this flush valve seat disc will work with your flush valve, you can install it easily and with confidence.
- Durable construction
- Easy to install
- Reliable performance
- Check repair part information for compatibility
- Flush valve seal
- Rubber construction
This flush valve replacement seal fits the American Standard Champion 4 tank Eljer Titan 4. It replaces original American Standardpart: 7301111-0070A. The seal is made of premium, longest lasting rubber and is backed by a 5 year warranty. The flush valve replacement seal fits the following Champion 4 models: 2002, 2018, 2023, 2067, 2219, 2221, 2058, 2074, 2076, 2367, 2368, 2369, 2625, 2627, 2738, 2733, and 2735.
- Exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine
- Replaces American Standard seal: 7301111-0070A
- Replaces Eljer Titan 4 seals
- Engineered materials resist chlorine
- 5 year warranty
- Easy installation
- Includes: (1) flush valve seal
Older Model Royal Valves Prior To 1998 and Crown/NAVAL Flush Valves.
Chrome Plated Or Rough Brass with Nut, For All Sloan Flush Valves. Coupling Nut Also Available Separately.
Quiet, Concealed, Diaphragm Type, Rough Brass Flushometer for either left or right hand supply with the following features: Dual Filtered By-Pass, Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for Chloramine resistance, Metal Direct Acting, Non-Hold-Open Push Button (or ADA Lever Handle with 195 model) with Triple Seal Handle Packing, Wheel Handle Bak-Chek Angle Stop, Adjustable Tailpiece, Sweat Solder Adapter, Chrome Plated Exposed Parts, High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance, Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID. Technology, High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker, Elbow Flush Connection. Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, NSI/ASME 112.19.6, and Military Specification V-29193. L Dimension Specify the L Dimension for the proper length of the Handle Assembly and Flush Connection. For Models 152 and 195 - The L. Dimension is equal to the Wall Thickness plus 2-3/4. For Model 603 - The L. Dimension is equal to the Wall Thickness plus 4-1/4.
F5AW CP Spud Coupling ASM 3/4 in. x 2-1/2 in. Our products perform at their highest levels when maintained exclusively using SLOAN Genuine Parts. We offer the largest selection of parts, manufactured and tested to SLOAN specifications. Best-in-class parts, specifically designed for the most reliable commercial restroom products, means fewer repairs, protecting your investments.
- Chrome plated brass
- 1-1/2 in. Dia
- Fits all 1.5 in. spuds
- Readily available
- SLOAN OEM part