Poly Pipe Risers & Fittings
Graffiti Remover. Professional Strength Formula. No Chlorinated Solvents. Removes most types of Graffiti Paints & Ink Markers from Hard Surfaces. 6-45count per case
- Case includes 45 wipes
- Infused with professional-strength formula for efficient cleaning
- Removes most ink marks and graffiti paints from hard surfaces
- Free from chlorinated solvents
Genteq IM Motor
- 1/2 HP
- 115 / 230 Volts
- 600-1200 RPM
- 11.26" x 6" Dimensions
- 6.34" Length Less Shaft
- Measures 5.6 in. H x 11.26 in. W x 5.6 in. D
- 1/2 HP motor with 600-1,200 RPM
- Features reversible rotation
- Rated at 115/230 volts
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. and coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Made of high-quality materials for durability
- Features a timeless appearance
- Comes with a limited 1-year warranty for the entire appliance
- Can be used with the 911.4267599 cooktop
- Lyall Transition Fittings are one-piece, factory-assembled transitions that provide safe, economical, and easy to install connections between gas carrying steel pipe and polyethylene (PE) pipe. Lyall is the only manufacturer that offers 2 distinct transition sealing methods allowing a larger choice of product configurations to meet your requirements.
- Meets or exceeds industry specifications
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating offers excellent mechanical and electrochemical properties
- All welded joints are 100% pressure tested
LYCOFIT is a mechanical fitting for connecting underground polyethylene (PE) gas piping systems. Lyall offers over 900 configurations allowing for varied installation requirements. Stronger that the PIPE to which they are connected, LYCOFIT fittings are engineered to be superior in almost every way, and provide and economical solution for below ground, polyethylene (PE) gas pipe connections.
- 100% Leak-Proof, Easy to Install
- Cost Effective, Maintenance Free Joining System
- Unprecedented Performance Levels and Proven Reliability
- Excellent Durability Resistant to Harsh Chemicals and Cracking
- Simple Installation No Fusion Equipment Required
- No Measuring or Calculating Required
- Absolutely No Slippage or Pull-out
Garrison dual remote germicidal unit with 100 watt power supply and dual 12" remote germicidal lamps
- Requires a power supply of 100 watts
- Features dual 12 in. remote germicidal lamps
- Made of high-quality materials for durability
- ETL certified for reliability
- Easy, quick assembly with pipe or crescent wrench
- Leak resistant Service Adapter design
- Self seating design reduces need for torque measurement
- Reduces assembly labor and eliminates need for costly welding or fusing equipment
- Rust & Corrosion resistance - The internal & external surfaces of the Service Head Adapter are zinc plated for long lasting protection
- UV protected - Flexible case is made from a durable, sunlight resistant material
- Available in standard lengths of 36" or 48" home or yard appliance connections, and 84" ideal for one continuous line from the LP tank (first-stage regulator) to below ground service
- The LYCO Anodeless Meter Riser provides a positive transition joint between polyethylene pipe and the gas carrying steel pipe of the meter assembly set, and requires no cathodic protection below ground. Proven reliability with over 15 million LYCO Meter Risers installed since 1973. LYCO Anodeless Meter Risers provide market leading savings with a high level of quality and volume production. The simple design concepts used in the gas-tight PE to Steel transition provides lower component costs with virtually no field repair or replacement time required by the field crews. The design and production methods used in compressing the gas-tight transition fitting provides a PE to steel joint that is many times stronger than the PE pipe itself. In addition, each LYCO Meter Riser is 100% pressure tested prior to shipment.
- LYCO Anodeless Meter Risers meet all DOT 192.281, 192.283, 192.375 and ASTM D-2513 CAT-1 specifications.
- R.W. Lyall & Company pioneered the industry's first anodeless meter riser utilizing a ground level transition between polyethylene pipe and the steel pipe of the riser outlet, eliminating the need for cathodic protection for gas-carrying steel pipe installed below ground.
- The LYCO transition fitting provides a leak-proof seal between the smooth ID surface of the polyethylene pipe and grooved steel spigot.
- An electrostatically applied epoxy coating on the riser casing provides long-term underground corrosion protection of the metal casing. A water t