Poly Pipe Risers & Fittings
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. and coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Made of high-quality materials for durability
- Features a timeless appearance
- Comes with a limited 1-year warranty for the entire appliance
- Can be used with the 911.4267599 cooktop
Genteq IM Motor
- 1/2 HP
- 115 / 230 Volts
- 600-1200 RPM
- 11.26" x 6" Dimensions
- 6.34" Length Less Shaft
- Measures 5.6 in. H x 11.26 in. W x 5.6 in. D
- 1/2 HP motor with 600-1,200 RPM
- Features reversible rotation
- Rated at 115/230 volts
- The LYCO Anodeless Meter Riser provides a positive transition joint between polyethylene pipe and the gas carrying steel pipe of the meter assembly set, and requires no cathodic protection below ground. Proven reliability with over 15 million LYCO Meter Risers installed since 1973. LYCO Anodeless Meter Risers provide market leading savings with a high level of quality and volume production. The simple design concepts used in the gas-tight PE to Steel transition provides lower component costs with virtually no field repair or replacement time required by the field crews. The design and production methods used in compressing the gas-tight transition fitting provides a PE to steel joint that is many times stronger than the PE pipe itself. In addition, each LYCO Meter Riser is 100% pressure tested prior to shipment.
- LYCO Anodeless Meter Risers meet all DOT 192.281, 192.283, 192.375 and ASTM D-2513 CAT-1 specifications.
- R.W. Lyall & Company pioneered the industry's first anodeless meter riser utilizing a ground level transition between polyethylene pipe and the steel pipe of the riser outlet, eliminating the need for cathodic protection for gas-carrying steel pipe installed below ground.
- The LYCO transition fitting provides a leak-proof seal between the smooth ID surface of the polyethylene pipe and grooved steel spigot.
- An electrostatically applied epoxy coating on the riser casing provides long-term underground corrosion protection of the metal casing. A water t
- Lyall Transition Fittings are one-piece, factory-assembled transitions that provide safe, economical, and easy to install connections between gas carrying steel pipe and polyethylene (PE) pipe. Lyall is the only manufacturer that offers 2 distinct transition sealing methods allowing a larger choice of product configurations to meet your requirements.
- Meets or exceeds industry specifications
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating offers excellent mechanical and electrochemical properties
- All welded joints are 100% pressure tested