Emergency Eye Wash & Showers
The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 emergency eyewash station delivers the required 15 minutes of flushing with a preserved, buffered, saline solution that is superior to tap water for emergency eye care. The unit requires no plumbing for ease of installation. The emergency eyewash station works with standard or 100% sterile saline eyewash solution (sold separately).
- Can be placed near most work hazards with single bracket mounting device
- Easy-to-activate sure-grip handle provides instant, simple activation, when not in use, cover keeps dirt and other debris from collecting in the basin and nozzle area
- Permits thorough flushing with a constant flow rate and stream height that provides 0.4 gpm for entire 15-minute cycle required by ANSI Z358.1-2009
- Captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal
- Integral valve at bottom of unit allows easy draining of reservoir after use