Titan Non-Stretch Full Body Harness. Fully adjustable design. Sliding back D-ring. Tongue buckle leg straps and Mating buckle chest straps. Sub-pelvic strap. Universal size. Rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity. Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements.
- Increased worksite safety with Hi-Viz durable, light-weight color webbing, back strap increases safety by preventing roll out in the event of a fall, pull-free lanyard rings
- Easier vertical adjustability that stays in place, mating buckle chest strap, tongue buckle leg straps and friction buckle shoulder straps ensure secure, comfortable fit
- Provide easy safety harness size identification, self-contained label pack encapsulates labels to minimize damage and loss, meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements
- For the general construction, manufacturing, oil and gas (refinery) markets
Lightweight full-body harness features durable webbing for all-day comfort and dependability. Adjustable design is rated to a 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity and features 2 pull-free lanyard rings.
- Designed specifically for the construction industry
- Sliding, back D-ring and sub-pelvic strap provide stability to the worker in case of a fall
- Lightweight, durable webbing for all-day comfort
- Rated up to 400 lbs.
The Werner LiteFit line provides the right harness, the right fit and the right value. Their design allows for 5-point adjustments for optimal fit, lightweight hardware and pads and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. Rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality alloy steel for strength and durability and has an adjustable pad for worker convenience and fit. Slotted pass-through buckle on the chest strap and tongue buckle leg straps are simple, fast, easy and ideal when more than 1 worker could use the same harness.
- Multiple impact indicators make inspection easier
- Sliding back D-ring for adjustability
- Slotted pass through buckles on the chest strap fastens without twisting
- Tongue buckle legs straps, ideal when multiple workers use the same harness
- 5-point adjustments for optimal fit
- OSHA and ANSI compliant