Lifelines & Fall Limiters
As the industry leader for more than five decades, Honeywell Safety Products provides a comprehensive line of Miller® brand fall protection. The Miller® 300L/50FTBL vertical rope lifeline is designed to secure to an anchorage independent of the worker’s platform. Its locking snap hook is proof tested to 3,600-lbs (16kN), made of clear zinc chromate plated forged alloy steel on one end and a loop on the other end. The lifeline rope is 5/8” in diameter, has a maximum working capacity of 310-lbs (141kg) and minimum stretchable tension strength of 5,000-lbs (22.2 kN). OSHA 1926.104, 1926.502, 1910.66, *ANSI Z359.1, A10.32 and CSA 259.1SP423 certified.
Miller TurboLite™ 6' Personal Fall Limiter. Extremely compact and lightweight, provides 6 ft. working capacity; unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility. Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life. Unit connector - steel twist-lock carabiner, Lanyard connector - Locking snap hook. Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting. Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg). user.
As the industry leader for more than five decades, Honeywell Safety Products provides a comprehensive line of Miller® brand fall protection. The Miller® MicroLoc™ stainless steel rope grab, 8173/U, moves easily up and down vertical lifelines to provide continuous fall protection. Trailing technology offers complete hands-free operation for increased productivity. In the event of a fall, Miller rope grabs lock quickly. Meets ANSI A10.32.
Titan™ 50' Self-Retracting Lifeline. Constructed with impact-resistant composite housing with steel frame and is ideal for a full-range of applications including construction and general maintenance. Quick-activating braking mechanism. Snap hook with swivel; carabiner included. 50' length of 3/16-in. Galvanized wire rope. No annual factory recertification required.
Werner AutoCoil self retracting lifelines provide safe, reliable protection for workers while also allowing for more freedom of movement around the jobsite
- The lifeline extends and retracts automatically during typical use, but a brake activates in the event of a fall, stopping the worker in a short distance while limiting fall arrest forces
- These new designs and advanced materials are among the most advanced retractables in the market, combining lightweight construction and ease of use with industrial strength and durability
- Sealed internal mechanism prevents contamination and degradation of brake performance
- The impact resistant polymer housing protects the internal mechanism and withstands the harshest conditions, and the modular design helps performance and allows for easier servicing and inspection to reduce downtime and maintenance costs
- Swiveling forged aluminum snaphooks have a clearly visible impact indicator, and reduce twisting of the lifeline during use
- Webbing lifeline leads to an especially lightweight solution