Passage Door Leversets
The passage lever features adjustable latch that fits all standard doors types. This product is ideal for installation where locking is not necessary. The lever can be easily installed with just a screwdriver in minutes.
- Compatible with door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Adjustable latch fits 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. backsets
- Suitable for interior doors where locking is not required, great for hallways, closets and basements
- Satin nickel finish
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver
- Meets ANSI grade 3 standards
Step up to designer styles and superior security with Kwikset signature series products. Evoking a sense of antiquity, the Pembroke delivers style with the guarantee of solid craftsmanship. The crisp, clean appearance of the satin nickel finish adds to the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel. This passage knob/lever is best used in interior hall and closet applications where no locking is required. The knob/lever is reversible and mounts on both left and right handed doors.
- Kwikset signature series
- Microban protection keeps door hardware 99.9% cleaner than unprotected surfaces
- For use on interior doors requiring no locking functionality, such as hallway or closet doors
- Fits door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Features a round corner latch to fit round corner door preparations
- Refer to option #1 in the instruction guide to prepare your latch
- Fully reversible lever; fits both right-handed and left-handed doors
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- ANSI/BHMA grade 3 security
- ADA compliant
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty