Specialty Door Knobs
Recommended for use on all residential, light commercial and institutional applications where normal traffic is anticipated.
- FUNCTION: Double cylinder: Both knobs always rigid - key in either knob will retract latch
- FEATURES: Cylindrical design - no exposed parts
- Unconditional warranty
- Full lip strike
- SPECIFICATIONS: Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Latch Bolt: Solid brass extruded rod. Deadlocking latch. Latch units are interchangeable
- Latch Front: Solid brass and bronze 2-1/4" x 1"
- Cylinder: 6 pin keyed 5
- Keyway: AR1. Will accept US1599/1539 cylinders to key into existing systems
- Keying: KA4
- Certification: ANSI: A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. ( 1/2" throw latch functions)
- Installation: Cross bore for housing 2-1/8". Edge bore for latch unit 1" diameter. Mortise for latch front as required. Adjust outside rose to door thickness on visual indicator
- Individually boxed, 24 per case