Use only genuine LAB pins
- Identify and sort, Medeco Biaxial bottom pins according to length, angle & skew
- Medeco Biaxial bottom pins are designed to configure into 36 different positions.
- Once removed from factory packaging it is almost impossible to accurately identify the position an individual pin represents
- Additional Features: Accurately measures/identifies master and driver pin lengths
- Determines key cut depths
- Identifies fore and aft key cut positions
Use on work bench or adhered and used in mobile vans. Gray mat with integrated pinning block. Retains hundreds of loose pins.
- Will capture and retain several hundred pins and prevent them from being spilled onto the floor
- Resin pin block for keying cylinders has been molded into the lower left
- Dimensions: 15-3/4 in. x 9-7/8 in. x 1/4 in.
- Great for vans or work benches
- Gray color
- Meets or exceeds industry standards
Lab replacement 7 pin Falcon covers for Best/Falcon