0.0180 in. L driver pin. Sold in packs of 100. Made from full hard brass.
- Original manufacturing pins that meet or exceed industry standards
- Color coded brass pins for ease of use
- Quality made since 1956 from full hard brass
- Custom packaging unique to the industry allowing the use of each side
- 0.115 in. Dia for standard Kwikset cylinders
- Meets or exceeds industry standards
Developed by locksmiths with confined workspaces in mind. 40% smaller size (21-1/2 in. x 7-7/8 in. versus 13-1/4 in. x 10-1/2 in.) takes up less valuable bench space. Meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Oversized pin and spring pockets holds up to 200 pins per size 500 springs per size (more than double the old capacity)
- Injection molded pin tray extra-strength and durability and user friendly pocket design
- Famous patented wedge design, better line of sight for ease of use and smaller foot print
- Large tool pocket located next to the pins on top of the pin tray for commonly used tools
- Large slide-out tool drawer, side location for easy access without interference with your pinning work area
- 3 sizes of spool pins (J160, J165, J180)
- Schlage T-pin for F-series cylinders
- Schlage T-pin spring for F-series cylinders
- Plus 2 new type 0.115 long and 0.115 short tangle resistant springs
Universal Pin Fits inside tool box for ease of use. Quality made since 1956. Metal construction for years of use.
- Steel universal kit
- Measures 8.75 in. x 6 in. x 0.75 in.
- 0.005 increment pin kit includes: 81 sizes, masters: 0.010 to 0.090, bottoms: 155 to 360, drivers: 0.095 to 0.200 and cylinder springs
- Great for small jobs
- Color coded pins for easy use and identification
- Replacement pins and springs available