The Snapper XD 82-Volt MAX self-propelled utility cart greatly assists in moving heavy materials and supplies, plus features a quick-release lever to effortlessly dump the attached cargo bed. Carry, dump, or tow materials for up to 3-hours on a 2 Ah Briggs & Stratton Lithium-ion battery. The 3.7 cu. ft. rust-resistant cargo bed and large 12 in. x 5 in. turf drive tires, allow you to move a variety of things without damaging your lawn. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-Volt. Nominal voltage is 72-Volt.
- Up to 3-hours run time with fully charged 2 Ah battery
- Works with Briggs & Stratton 82-Volt lithium-ion batteries
- 3.7 cu. ft. rust-resistant cargo bed capacity
- Fold away steel hitch for towing at speeds of up to 10 MPH
- Quick-release lever dumps cargo bed contents effortlessly
- Reinforced steel frame and a heavy-duty transmission
- Self-propelled with 2 forward and reverse speed options