- Model Name: SXDUC82 The Snapper XD 82V Max self-propelled utility cart greatly assists in moving heavy materials and supplies, plus features a quick-release lever to effortlessly dump the attached cargo bed. Carry, dump, or tow materials for up to 3 hours on a fully charged 2.0 Briggs & Stratton Lithium-ion battery(not included). The 3.7 cu ft rust-resistant cargo bed and large 12" x 5" turf drive tires; allow you to move a variety of things without damaging your lawn.Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82 volts. Nominal voltage is 72.*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-volts. The nominal voltage is 72.**Run time, charge time and output capacity may be affected by conditions."
- Up to 3 hours (180 minutes) run time with a fully charged 2.0 Briggs & Stratton 82-Volt MAX Lithium-ion battery (not included)
- 3.7 cu. ft. rust resistant cargo bed capacity
- Fold away steel hitch for towing up to speeds of 6 mph
- Quick release lever dumps cargo bed contents effortlessly
- Reinforced steel frame and heavy duty transmission with two forward and reverse speed options for lasting durability and ease of use
- Self-propelled with 2 forward and reverse speed options