Crimping Tools & Accessories
The Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool crimps both insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG terminals and connectors. The tapered nose which is great when working in tight spaces. The wire cutter in the nose specially hardended for long life.
- Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Made in USA
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
- All crimp cavities are fully machined and manufactured to industry specifications
- Heat treated, high carbon steel
- Toggle action assures a complete crimp
- With crimp gauge
- Jaws are fully machined from oil hardened, hot rolled bar stock
- Works on polybutylene and PEX
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination
Zurn's single ear stainless steel crimp ring tool. This tool provides fast and easy installation of the stainless steel crimp ring. Provides a leak-free plumbing system.
- Durable construction stands up to tough environments
- Used in potable plumbing systems
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 PSI at 200 degrees Fahrenheit handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61 certified
- ANSI certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building
Sta-Kon by Thomas and Betts manual tool with palm grip is used to cut wire and install A, B, C Non-Insulated Insulated Terminals/Splicers/Disconnects. It is also designed to install RA, RB and RC Insulated Terminals/Splicers/Disconnects. This is a plier-type manual hand tool.
- Wire cutter tip
- Crimping terminals/splices/disconnects
- Manual tool
- Hand Tool (Plier-Type)
The Lineman's Crimping Pliers feature a crimping die behind the hinge. This provides superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals. The rivet on these pliers are closer to the cutting edge which provides 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life.
- Pliers with crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping of non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- High-leverage design Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Made in USA with Custom, US-made tool steel
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
Tradesman quality hand tool that perform far superior to other manufacturers. Founded in 1971, DiversiTech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. DiversiTechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Hot drop-forged process uses the grain structure of steel to produce maximum strength
- Comfort grips that conform with the motion of the user's hands, the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- Handles are made of high tensile strength steel that will not bend from hand pressure and provide efficient conversion of hand force
- Rugged reliability
- Use in either hand
Klein Tools' comprehensive line of innovative connectors provide excellent holding power and signal strength you require. These connectors are faster to install, more flexible and convenient to use saving time and money. Klein's connectors are professional-grade and include the quality you expect.
- The patented universal sleeve technology installs up to five times faster than ordinary coax compression connectors
- Fits most diameter variations within a cable series and difficult to work with multi-shield and plenum cables
- Provides excellent holding power and signal strength
- Patented viewing windows in sleeve aid in proper seating
- Professional-grade with premium quality, solid brass construction
- Elegant dark nickel-plated finish
The CHANNELLOCK 908 8.25" Wire Strippers are precision-machined and designed to last against the rigors of everyday use. Includes a precision-ground cutter, screw shears, common stripping hole sizes and a lean nose design for pulling and looping wire. CHANNELLOCK Wire Strippers are 100% made in USA.
- PRECISION cutting edges cleanly cut and strip AWG 10-22 wire
- CRIMPER for use on insulated and non-insulated connections and terminals
- SCREW SHEARS 10-24, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 4-40
- COAX Cable crimper
- LEAN pliers nose pulls and loops wire
- LASER-ETCHED gauge indicators
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
Klein's F-compression connectors fit most RG6 cables. The dual O-ring seals out moisture making them great for outdoor applications. Made of metal construction, these connectors are satellite provider approved. Also, available in larger pack size quantities.
- Color-coded application band for easy identification of cable compatibility
- Pack of 10
- Fits most RG6 cables
- All metal construction
- Also available in a pack of 50 (Cat. No. VDV812-624)
The Extended Reach Coax Crimper is designed with an elongated neck specifically for work in confined spaces and for short cable installations. This versatile tool easily crimps compression F, BNC and RCA connectors with an adjustable universal plunger and on-tool markings. The open-channel design makes it easy to insert all connector head styles. Klein Tools also offers Universal Sleeve connectors that are 5x faster to install--they fit all diameter variations within a cable series and even fit difficult to work with multi-shield and plenum cables.
- Optimized for confined-space and short cable installation and repair
- Crimps F, BNC and RCA compression connectors onto RG59, RG6 and RG6Q coaxial cables
- Made of stamped steel for added durability
- Adjustable extended length universal plunger ensures optimized crimping on multiple types of connectors
- Open-channel design for easy insertion of all connector head styles
- Integrated leverage point to assist connector installation
- Connector markings and mm scale are lasered into tool for consistent crimping
This Heavy-Duty, Multi-Connector Compression Crimper crimps most connectors to the majority of coaxial cables. for both inside (premises) and outside (utility) cabling. User-friendly gauge markings indicate correct plunger positions saving time and eliminating guesswork. The yellow and black contoured grips enhance comfort, visibility and allow quick identification. An integrated handle lock allows for easy storage on or off the jobsite.
- Use to crimp connectors onto coaxial cable
- Heavy-duty, zinc die-cast chassis for durable, long-lasting performance
- Open design with 180-degree capture mechanism provides easy insertion, complete compression and simple removal
- Contoured grips and spring-loaded return ensure comfort
- Integrated handle lock allows for easy storage
Strip, cut, twist, shear and crimp with one tool! With full length, induction hardened knives and a high-leverage design, these hybrid pliers provide more cutting power on hard wire. It easily strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 stranded wire. The wide, knurled head easily grabs and twists wires. Convenient holes for shearing 6-32 and 8-32 bolts plus a crimper for non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals make this a must-have tool for your bag.
- Multi-purpose tool saves time and lessens the tool count
- Strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 stranded wire
- High-leverage design for 34-percent more cutting power
- Wide knurled head easily grabs and twists wires
- Made in USA
- 6-32 and 8-32 bolt shearing
- Crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Full length, induction hardened cutting knives for hard wire
- Dual-material Journeyman grips are more comfortable and last longer than other handles