The ToolSmart Digital Multi-meter reads voltage, current, resistance, temperature and more with turn of the dial. It also allows a smartphone to serve as a second viewing screen in case conditions are dark or there's more than one person on the job. All data goes directly from the meter to the free ToolSmart smartphone app.
- 2016 pro tool innovation award winner
- Turn the dial to easily read AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, temperature and more
- ETL certified safe for CAT III 600-Volt use
- Conveniently use your phone as a second screen for easier visibility in dark environments and to simplify 2-person jobs
Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. General's digital multimeters are the perfect choice for testing, locating and diagnosing potential electrical problems. This digital multimeter with bright screen display features 10 functions, 37 ranges in manual or Auto ranging modes, high impact thermoplastic case, simple operation, safety recessed test lead connections, overload protection on all ranges, audible continuity, data hold, Auto power off and backlit LCD display.
- Measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, continuity, temperature and diode integrity
- 500-Volt AC/DC
- Large backlit 3-1/2 digit (1999 count) LCD
- Auto ranging
- CAT III 600-Volt ETL rated
- Includes test leads, battery, K-type thermocouple probe, user's manual
Since 1910, General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The DAMP68 is a versatile, auto ranging AC/DC True RMS Clamp Meter with a maximum input of 400 Amps. It can tackle most residential and commercial electrical or HVAC system installation and troubleshooting jobs. With 11 functions and 34 ranges and a CAT III 600V safety rating, it can be used by professional contractors or do-it-yourselfers.
- Measures AC/DC-Voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance and frequency
- AC/DC current range / accuracy: 0 to 400A / Â±3%
- AC/DC-Voltage range / accuracy: 0 TP 600V / Â±2% or better
- Resistance range / accuracy: 0 to 40M / Â±2% or better