Specialty Measurement Tools
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Gardner Bender is pleased to offer an innovative full feature line of test equipment designed to make electrical work faster and safer. The Stop Shock II Circuit Analyzer makes it easy to test GFCI receptacles and determine the appropriate wiring correction needed. This GFCI tester uses advanced circuitry and a patent-pending proprietary design to precisely detect the required low resistance (less than 10ohms) on ground wire and provides a clear and easy-to understand single LED readout indication for correct wiring or Bad Ground, Open Neutral, Hot/GND Reverse, Hot/NEU Reverse and Open Hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or decipher a dual-indication chart. The Stop receptacles require GFCI test function to test outlets wired in parallel to GFCI circuits (bathroom, kitchen and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection). Designed for the jobsite this tester features Hi-impact ABS housing with a 250 lb. crush rating and the ability to withstand drops of up to 10 ft. Backed by a lifetime warranty this tool will speed up the testing process and increase your productivity for years to come.
- Bright 360Â° viewable LED indicator light
- Single LED provides immediate indication of the wiring error, no need for a chart to carry, memorize or interpret
- Advanced ground testing circuitry precisely detects the required low resistance values
- Hi-impact ABS housing withstands a 10 ft. drop and offers a 250 lbs. crush rating
- Limited lifetime warranty