Electrician Specialty Tools
Certifications and Listings
Electrician Tool Type
Hand Tool Type
Number of Pieces
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Tools Product Type
Cooper Bussmann Fuse Puller
Item # 70-0773
The Cooper Bussmann Fuse Puller removes fuses from their holder. Constructed of heavy-duty nylon. Fuse puller to be used only when the associated circuit has been de-energized.
- Use to remove a fuse from a fuse block or other type of holder
- Heavy-duty nylon construction
- Compatible with fuse diameters between 13/32 in. - 13/16 in.
- Fuse puller is only to be used when the associated circuit has been de-energized
Wiring Simplified 45th Edition, DIY Electrical Installation Guide
Item # 106738
The Gardner Bender wiring simplified 45th edition is a comprehensive book that translates the National Electric Code rules into easy-to-understand explanations on how to safely install wiring in homes. Organized into 4 parts: getting started, the basics, wires, circuits and grounding, Installing service equipment and wiring, Special wiring situations and projects with clear explanations on how to complete any task. This updated book provides excellent guidance, and won't leave you stranded in the dark.
- How-to book for do-it-yourself electrical installations around the home
- Common household wiring jobs featured throughout the book
- Easy-to-understand guidelines and illustrations
- Based on the 2017 national electric code
Gardner Bender Ugly's Electrical References Revised 2017 Edition
Item # 106737
Gardner Bender Ugly's Electrical References Revised 2017 Edition is a helpful guide for the professional electrician. The book includes common mathematical formulas and specific rules and regulations from the National Electric Code. The easy-to-understand format makes it an ideal resource for double checking commonly used equations.
- On-the-job reference guide for the professional electrician
- Highlights common mathematical formulas and equations
- Contains guidelines and illustrations
- Includes rules and regulations based on the 2002 national electric code
- Comprehensive format
Item # 3562451
- Ensures precise 90º bends
- Eliminates dog legs in conduit bends
- 3 points of contact for superior hold to conduit
- Relaxed V-Groove accepts up to 1'' (25 mm) conduit
- Solid aluminum frame for extreme durability
- Laser-etched rule and markings
- Comes with powerful Rare Earth Magnet
Klein Tools 41-Piece Journeyman Tool Set
Item # 3583662
The Klein Tools 41-Piece Journeyman Tool Set has practically any tool a Journeyman electrician would need. This wide assortment of quality, durable tools contains pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches, wire strippers, and much more, all for professional and home use. The set includes a large canvas bag to store all of these tools.
- Contains 1 journeyman side-cutting pliers, 1 journeyman diagonal-cutting pliers, 2 journeyman long-nose pliers, 1 journeyman pump pliers, 1 journeyman crimping/cutting tool, 1 journeyman cable cutter,
- 2 Klein-Kurve wire strippers/cutters, 1 Klein-Kurve utility knife, 2 adjustable wrenches, 2 keystone-tip screwdrivers, 5 cabinet-tip screwdrivers, 2 Phillips-tip screwdrivers, 1 wire-bending screwdriver
- 2 square-recess tip screwdriver, 2 Rapi-Driv screwdriver, 1 conduit-fitting & reaming screwdriver, one 12-piece hex-key set, 7 nut drivers, 1 awl, 1 torpedo level, protective eyewear, 1 cable splicer's kit, 1 canvas zipper bag
- 1 power-return rule, a 125 ft. (38.1 m) steel fish tape, 1 shoulder strap, 1 18 in. (457 mm) 10-pocket tool bag
- Comfortable and durable tools for the professional
- Made in the USA
Klein Tools Nylon Tie Tensioning Tool with Auto-Cut-Off
Item # 3562349
Klein Tools Nylon Tensioning Tools are designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250 lbs. This version is also designed to automatically cut off any excess tie material. It has handle grips for added comfort.
- Maximum tie width of 15/32 in.
- Tensions up to 65 lbs. of force
- Auto cut-off feature
- Excess tie material is automatically cut off
- Designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250-pounds (54.4 to 113 kg)
- Cushioned handle for firm, comfortable grip
- A manual version is also available (cat. no. 86570)
Klein Tools Nylon Tie Tensioning Tool
Item # 3562348
Klein Tools Nylon Tie Tensioning Tools are designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250 lbs. This manual version can supply up to 65 lbs. of tension. It also features handle grips for comfort.
- Maximum tie width of 15/32 in.
- Maximum tension force: 65 lbs.
- Excess tie material must be manually cut off
- An automatic version is also available (cat. no. 86571)
PROTOOL KIT IS60
Item # 3571786
- All the professional tools you need to cut, strip, clean and connect network phone and data lines to blocks and jacks
- Bundled together in our sleek form-fitting PVC Dur-A-GripTM tool pouch – holds your tools securely inside, even upside down
- IS60 Pro-tool kit includes D914 S impact tool, electrician's D-snips, cable stripper, mini maglite and our Dur-a-grip pouch