Electrician Specialty Tools
The Cooper Bussmann Fuse Puller removes fuses from their holder. Constructed of heavy-duty nylon. Fuse puller to be used only when the associated circuit has been de-energized.
- Use to remove a fuse from a fuse block or other type of holder
- Heavy-duty nylon construction
- Compatible with fuse diameters between 13/32 in. - 13/16 in.
- Fuse puller is only to be used when the associated circuit has been de-energized
Gardner Bender Ugly's Electrical References Revised 2020 Edition is a helpful guide for the professional electrician. The book includes common mathematical formulas and specific rules and regulations from the National Electric Code. The easy-to-understand format makes it an ideal resource for double checking commonly used equations.
- On-the-job reference guide for the professional electrician
- Highlights common mathematical formulas and equations
- Contains guidelines and illustrations
- Includes rules and regulations based on the 2002 national electric code
- Comprehensive format
The Gardner Bender wiring simplified 45th edition is a comprehensive book that translates the National Electric Code rules into easy-to-understand explanations on how to safely install wiring in homes. Organized into 4 parts: getting started, the basics, wires, circuits and grounding, Installing service equipment and wiring, Special wiring situations and projects with clear explanations on how to complete any task. This updated book provides excellent guidance, and won't leave you stranded in the dark.
- How-to book for do-it-yourself electrical installations around the home
- Common household wiring jobs featured throughout the book
- Easy-to-understand guidelines and illustrations
- Based on the 2017 national electric code
The 6-piece Apprentice Tool Set includes a variety of valuable tools for any professional or do-it-yourself electrician. The set includes three sets of pliers, a pair of wire strippers plus two popular Cushion-Grip screwdriver sizes. These essential tools work for basic electrical tasks in addition to projects around the house.
- 6-piece tool set includes the essential tools for the trade apprentice or DIYer
- 2 sets of side-cutting pliers provide 46% more cutting power
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges on the diagonal-cutters permit close cutting of wire
- Long-nose pliers with extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Narrow 3/16 in. cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited
- #2 Phillips screwdriver tip is precision machined for accurate fit and torque without slippage
- Cushion-grip screwdriver handles provide greater torque and comfort
Klein Tools Nylon Tensioning Tools are designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250 pounds. This version is also designed to automatically cut off any excess tie material. It has handle grips for added comfort.
- Tensioning Tool automatically cuts off excess tie material
- Tensions up to 65-Pound (29.5 kg)
- Maximum tie width of 15/32-Inch (1.2 cm)
- Designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250-pound (54.4 to 113 kg)
- Feed end of tie through tip of tool
- Tighten with tool handles, excess tie material is automatically cut off
- Increase tension by turning knob clockwise
The Klein Tools 41-Piece Tool Kit has practically any tool a tradesman would need. This wide assortment of quality, durable tools contains pliers, screwdrivers, nut drivers, wire strippers, and much more, all for professional and home use. The set includes a large tool bag backpack to store all of these tools.
- 41-Piece Tool Kit contains comfortable and durable tools for the professional
- Tool Kit includes: 4 types of pliers, 8 fixed-blade screwdrivers, 7 nut drivers, 2 multi-bit drivers, Magnetizer / Demagnetizer, awl, hex key set, cable cutter, cable stripper/cutter, wire stripper/cutter, crimping/cutting tool
- Kit also includes: Jab saw, conduit reamer, fish tape, NCVT with flashlight, GFCI tester, voltage/continuity tester, utility knife, tape measure, level, canvas zipper bag, tool bag backpack, headlamp and protective eyewear
- 39-Pocket Tradesman Pro Tool Bag Backpack (Cat. No. 55421BP-14) features a hard, molded front pocket for safety glasses and the Canvas Zipper Bag (Cat. No. 5139) is made of No. 10 canvas
- 4 Pliers: 8-Inch High-Leverage Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutters (Cat. No. D2000-48), 8-Inch Long Nose Side-Cutters (Cat. No. D203-8N), 9-Inch Heavy-Duty Lineman's Pliers, Fish Tape Pulling (Cat. No. D2000-9NETP) and 10-Inch Pump Pliers (Cat. No. D502-10)
- High-Leverage Cable Cutter (Cat. No. 63225), Crimping/Cutting Tool (Cat. No. 1005), Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Cutter (Cat. No. 11055), and Klein-Kurve Dual NM Cable Stripper/Cutter (Cat. No. K1412)
- 3/16-Inch Cabinet Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver, 3-Inch and 6-Inch Round Shank with Narrow Tip (Cat. Nos. 601-3, 601-6), 1/4-Inch Cabinet Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver 6-Inch Round Shank (Cat. No. 605-6), Cushion-Grip Scratch Awl (Cat. No. 650)
- 1/4- and 5/16-Inch Keystone Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver (Cat. Nos. 600-4, 602-6), #2 Square-Recess Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver (Cat. No. 662), Power Conduit Reamer, #2 Square Bit fits power drill chucks and quick release adapters (Cat. No. 85091)
- #1 Phillips and #2 Phillips Wire Bending Cushion-Grip Screwdrivers (Cat. Nos. 603-3, 603-4B), 14-in-1 Precision Screwdriver/Nut Driver (Cat. No. 32314), 6-in-1 Stubby Screwdriver/Nut Driver (Cat. No. 32561), Pro Folding Hex Key Set (Cat. No. 70550)
- 3/16-Inch, 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 11/32-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 7/16-Inch, and 1/2-Inch Nut Driver 3 Hollow Shaft (Cat. Nos. 630-3/16, 630-1/4, 630-5/16, 630-11/32, 630-3/8, 630-7/16, 630-1/2)"
- Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight, GFCI Receptacle Tester, Digital AC/DC Voltage & Continuity Tester, ACCU-BEND 4 Vial Level, 50' Steel Fish Tape (Cat. Nos. NCVT-3P, RT210 ET250, 935AB4V, 56331)
- Folding Utility Knife, Folding Jab Saw, 25-Foot Tape Measure Magnetic Double Hook, Rechargeable Light Array Headlamp, Standard Safety Glasses Clear, Magnetizer / Demagnetizer (Cat. Nos. 44131, 31737, 9225, 56049, 60159, MAG2)
Klein Tools Nylon Tie Tensioning Tools are designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250 pounds. This manual version can supply up to 65 pounds of tension. It also features handle grips for comfort.
- Nylon Tensioning Tool tensions up to 65-Pound (29.5 kg)
- Maximum tie width of 15/32-Inch (1.2 cm)
- Excess tie material must be manually cut off
- An automatic version is also available (cat. no. 86571)
Take the elbow grease out of manual cleaning with the Dremel Versa Power Scrubber. Built with simplicity in mind, the Versa cleaning system is designed to give you more clean with less effort through a waterproof assortment of tools and accessories. From polishing delicate surfaces to powering through rust, you can quickly change accessories to take on every chore. The water resistant design and retractable splashguard are perfect for using the Versa in wet and dry applications. Once you've blasted through the grime, plug the Versa into the universal USB adapter for a quick, 2-hour charge. Let the Dremel Versa do the work, no need push on the tool like you would with manual scrubbing; enjoy the clean without the effort.
- Electric Power Scrubber Drill Brush Kit: save time, make surfaces shine and enjoy the results of your daily cleaning with the Dremel Versa high power scrubber, it spins fast for quicker results with less effort
- Spin brush and pads: best for scrubbing through stubborn grime and scum, Versa's spin brush and pads are best at removing grime, mold, mildew, grease, soap scum, lime build up, bug splatter, gunk, rust or anywhere around the home
- Convenient USB fast charging rechargeable lithium-ion battery- charge for 2-hours out of the box for superior and consistent speed
- Versatile: This power cleaner is best for small hard to clean surfaces like: sinks, glass top and stove tops, oven windows, glass doors, microwaves, grout lines, bathtub handles, shower grout, tile, drains, wheels, shoes, golf clubs, boat cleanup, grills, vinyl furniture, pots, pans, and any hard to clean situation
- Efficient: Versa is an intuitive and easy to use cleaning system that is perfect for a broad range of surfaces, the specialized pads and brushes are great for indoor/outdoor and wet/dry applications around the home
- Compact: with a waterproof and ergonomic design the Versa cleaning tool provides outstanding control and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Replacement accessory pads sold separately
- Time saving, high speed cleaning tool- for small, hard to clean applications such as: sinks, glass stove tops, oven window, shower tile and glass doors, bathtub handles and drains, outside of grill
- Scrub through the toughest dirt and scum- no need to push on the tool while in use; best to remove mold/mildew, soap scum, rust and any other scum build up