Searched for "27110000"
The Cooper Bussmann Fuse Puller removes fuses from their holder. Constructed of heavy-duty nylon. Fuse puller to be used only when the associated circuit has been de-energized.
- Use to remove a fuse from a fuse block or other type of holder
- Heavy-duty nylon construction
- Compatible with fuse diameters between 13/32 in. - 13/16 in.
- Fuse puller is only to be used when the associated circuit has been de-energized
The Gardner Bender wiring simplified 45th edition is a comprehensive book that translates the National Electric Code rules into easy-to-understand explanations on how to safely install wiring in homes. Organized into 4 parts: getting started, the basics, wires, circuits and grounding, Installing service equipment and wiring, Special wiring situations and projects with clear explanations on how to complete any task. This updated book provides excellent guidance, and won't leave you stranded in the dark.
- How-to book for do-it-yourself electrical installations around the home
- Common household wiring jobs featured throughout the book
- Easy-to-understand guidelines and illustrations
- Based on the 2017 national electric code
Gardner Bender Ugly's Electrical References Revised 2020 Edition is a helpful guide for the professional electrician. The book includes common mathematical formulas and specific rules and regulations from the National Electric Code. The easy-to-understand format makes it an ideal resource for double checking commonly used equations.
- On-the-job reference guide for the professional electrician
- Highlights common mathematical formulas and equations
- Contains guidelines and illustrations
- Includes rules and regulations based on the 2002 national electric code
- Comprehensive format
Save a trip to the tool bag with Klein Tools Electricians Multi-Tool featuring 7 of the most common functions. Without having to open the tool, you can easily access the full-sized, drop point knife and both the slotted and Phillips screwdrivers. When the multi-tool is open, you'll find a wire cutting, hybrid plier. This wide, knurled head is designed for easy wire grabbing and twisting. The plier also has 3-stripping notches for both stranded and solid wire. Klein's multi-tool is 7 of the most used tools in 1, making it the perfect everyday carry tool.
- 7 most used functions in 1-compact everyday-carry multi-tool
- Includes: hybrid pliers, wire cutter, wire stripper, pocket knife, number 2 Phillips screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, metal splinter remover
- Strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 AWG stranded wire
- 3 in. (76 mm) drop point knife blade is accessible without opening the tool
- Features a wide, knurled plier head to easily grab and twist wires
- Liner lock keeps knife blade securely in the open position
- Both the slotted driver and number 2 Phillips driver tuck neatly in the handle
- Durable aluminum handle
The 6-piece Apprentice Tool Set includes a variety of valuable tools for any professional or do-it-yourself electrician. The set includes three sets of pliers, a pair of wire strippers plus two popular Cushion-Grip screwdriver sizes. These essential tools work for basic electrical tasks in addition to projects around the house.
- 6-piece tool set includes the essential tools for the trade apprentice or DIYer
- 2 sets of side-cutting pliers provide 46% more cutting power
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges on the diagonal-cutters permit close cutting of wire
- Long-nose pliers with extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Narrow 3/16 in. cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited
- #2 Phillips screwdriver tip is precision machined for accurate fit and torque without slippage
- Cushion-grip screwdriver handles provide greater torque and comfort
Klein Tools Nylon Tensioning Tools are designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250 pounds. This version is also designed to automatically cut off any excess tie material. It has handle grips for added comfort.
- Tensioning Tool automatically cuts off excess tie material
- Tensions up to 65-Pound (29.5 kg)
- Auto cut-off feature
- Excess tie material is automatically cut off
- Designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250-pounds (54.4 to 113 kg)
- Cushioned handle for firm, comfortable grip
- A manual version is also available (cat. no. 86570)
The Klein Tools 41-Piece Journeyman Tool Set has practically any tool a Journeyman electrician would need. This wide assortment of quality, durable tools contains pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches, wire strippers, and much more, all for professional and home use. The set includes a large canvas bag to store all of these tools.
- Tool Kit contains comfortable and durable tools for the professional
- 41-Piece Tool Kit contains Journeyman side-cutting (1), diagonal-cutting (1), long-nose (2), Pump pliers (1), Crimping/cutting tool (1) and cable cutter (1),
- (2) Klein-Kurve wire strippers/cutters, (1) Klein-Kurve utility knife, (2) adjustable wrenches, (2) keystone-tip screwdrivers, (5) cabinet-tip screwdrivers, (2) Phillips-tip screwdrivers, (1) wire-bending screwdriver,
- (2) square-recess tip screwdriver, (2) Rapi-Driv screwdriver, (1) conduit-fitting and reaming screwdriver, (1) 12-piece hex-key set, (7) nut drivers, (1) awl, (1) torpedo level, protective eyewear, (1) cable splicer's kit, (1) canvas zipper bag,
- (1) power-return rule, (1) 125-foot (38.1 m) steel fish tape, (1) shoulder strap and (1) 10-pocket tool bag
Take the elbow grease out of manual cleaning with the Dremel Versa Power Scrubber. Built with simplicity in mind, the Versa cleaning system is designed to give you more clean with less effort through a waterproof assortment of tools and accessories. From polishing delicate surfaces to powering through rust, you can quickly change accessories to take on every chore. The water resistant design and retractable splashguard are perfect for using the Versa in wet and dry applications. Once you've blasted through the grime, plug the Versa into the universal USB adapter for a quick, 2-hour charge. Let the Dremel Versa do the work, no need push on the tool like you would with manual scrubbing; enjoy the clean without the effort.
- Electric Power Scrubber Drill Brush Kit: save time, make surfaces shine and enjoy the results of your daily cleaning with the Dremel Versa high power scrubber, it spins fast for quicker results with less effort
- Spin brush and pads: best for scrubbing through stubborn grime and scum, Versa's spin brush and pads are best at removing grime, mold, mildew, grease, soap scum, lime build up, bug splatter, gunk, rust or anywhere around the home
- VERSATILE: This power cleaner is best for small hard to clean surfaces like: sinks, glass top and stove tops, oven windows, glass doors, microwaves, grout lines, bathtub handles, shower grout, tile, drains, wheels, shoes, golf clubs, boat cleanup, grills, vinyl furniture, pots, pans, and any hard to clean situation
- Versatile: This power cleaner is best for small hard to clean surfaces like: sinks, glass top and stove tops, oven windows, glass doors, microwaves, grout lines, bathtub handles, shower grout, tile, drains, wheels, shoes, golf clubs, boat cleanup, grills, vinyl furniture, pots, pans, and any hard to clean situation
- Efficient: Versa is an intuitive and easy to use cleaning system that is perfect for a broad range of surfaces, the specialized pads and brushes are great for indoor/outdoor and wet/dry applications around the home
- Compact: with a waterproof and ergonomic design the Versa cleaning tool provides outstanding control and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Replacement accessory pads sold separately
- Time saving, high speed cleaning tool- for small, hard to clean applications such as: sinks, glass stove tops, oven window, shower tile and glass doors, bathtub handles and drains, outside of grill
- Scrub through the toughest dirt and scum- no need to push on the tool while in use; best to remove mold/mildew, soap scum, rust and any other scum build up
- Convenient USB fast charging rechargeable lithium-ion battery- charge for 2-hours out of the box for superior and consistent speed
Klein Tools Nylon Tie Tensioning Tools are designed to work with ties rated at 120 to 250 pounds. This manual version can supply up to 65 pounds of tension. It also features handle grips for comfort.
- Nylon Tensioning Tool tensions up to 65-Pound (29.5 kg)
- Maximum tie width of 15/32-Inch (1.2 cm)
- Excess tie material must be manually cut off
- An automatic version is also available (cat. no. 86571)