The Coast G50 Focusing LED flashlight features a twist focus using Coast's Pure Beam Focusing Optic System, providing superior beam consistency from spot to flood with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights. With a light output of 230 Lumens, the G50 will light up a target as far as 165 m (541 ft.) away with its spot beam or a large, broad area closer up with its flood beam pattern. A lightweight aluminum casing offers great durability and will hold up to heavy daily use. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 230 Lumens output
- 2-hour 30-minute runtime
- 165 m (541 ft.) beam distance
- Rear power switch
- 1-hour 30-minute runtime
- Rear switch system
- IPX4 weather proof rating
- Includes 3 AAA-cell batteries to allow for immediate use
- Impact and weather resistant
- Backed by Coast's lifetime warranty
The 2D Maglite flashlight, renowned for its quality, durability and reliability. It is now available with the new MAG-LED Technology. The Maglite D Cell Flashlight is internationally accepted as the Professional Flashlight. It is built tough enough to last a lifetime.
- Powerful projecting beam that focuses simply by rotating the head, balanced optics, combining a highly refined reflector with a quality LED, for a brilliant adjustable beam
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance, water and shock resistant
- 412 m beam distance