You selected:Glacier Bay NU-CALGON SPEAKMAN COMPANY Evolve Technologies Stanley Clear All Refinements
This FatMax 3-Piece chisel set includes a 1 in., 0.75 in. and 1/2 in. They are built from hardened tempered high chrome carbon alloy steel. The handles are ergonomically designed with a bi-material grip.
- Hardened, tempered high-chrome carbon alloy steel blade for edge retention
- 50% stronger than Stanley wood chisels with steel thru-tang shaft
- Ergonomically designed, bi-material grip handle is shatter resistant
- Accessible try me packaging with blade guard
- Blade guard can be mounted to wall for home storage
- Steel striking cap for use with steel-headed hammer
- Includes a 1 in., 0.75 in. and 1/2 in.
This 12 in. concrete chisel has a 1 in. heat treated tip which allows for additional sharpening. The chisel is hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability. For strength it is designed with one-piece construction forged.
- Ideal for cutting through and breaking up concrete
- Durable bull point that cuts fast and lasts long
- Ergonomic, bi-material hand guard helps protect from overstrike, reduces slipping and absorbs vibrations
- 1-piece construction forged for strength
- 1 in. heat-treated tip allows for additional sharpening
- Hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability
- Powder-coated finish for easy visibility