The Stanley STHT83179 Quick Vise is ideal for DIY and hobbyist projects. Rather than a traditional hand crank, the quick vise utilizes a slide for quick, easy positioning and a lever for tightening. 2 built-in screw threads securely hold the vise to work surfaces and provide easy repositioning. A 4.5 in. jaw slides to open and close quickly and weighing only 3.5 lbs. the Quick Vise is also easy to transport.
- Vise is great for cutting, gluing, clamping, carving and all varieties of projects
- Utilizes a slide instead of crank for quick, easy positioning
- Constructed with an aluminum body for durability
- Removable non-marring pads cover the heavy-duty steel jaws to help prevent damage
- 4.5 in. jaw slides to open and close quickly
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs.
- Ideal for DIY and hobbyist projects
The swivel ball feature allows there to be an infinite amount of locking positions. The integral screw clamp fits on most work surfaces. It is constructed of aluminum and steel. The user can removable the jaw pads to protect the surface from marring and damage.
- Infinite lockable positioning achieved with swivel-ball design
- Easily attached to most work surfaces with integral screw clamp
- Durable cast-aluminum and steel construction
- Removable jaw pads protect surfaces from marring and damage
- 500 lbs. clamping strength
- Limited lifetime warranty for added peace of mind
- 2.875 in. throat depth