The Stanley PAA44-1B 1/8 in. x 1/4 in. Aluminum Rivets come in a convenient 100-Pack. Each rivet is designed with a 1/8 in. Dia and 1/4 in. grip distance. The aluminum construction is ideal for applications where there is the potential for rust.
- For use where rust is a problem
- Aluminum construction
- 1/4 in. grip range
- Reusable container
- Includes 100 rivets
The Stanley 1/8 in. Aluminum Rivets (100-Pack) are used where rust is a possible problem. They are packaged in a color-coded case for easy identification. Sturdy plastic, water-resistant case for durability on the job.
- Use with aluminum and where rust is a potential problem
- Medium-strength aluminum construction
- 1/8 in. grip length
- Simplifies product selection and storage
This is a rivet than attaches the carrier end to the tube balance. It is a specific size for specific carriers. A special rivet crimping pliers tool is available to attach these.
- Made of aluminum
- Use to attach carrier end to balance rod
- Light weight
- Used for joining steel to steel
- Re-useable, full-visibility packaging simplifies product selection and storage
- High-strength, all-steel construction