Staplers & Tackers
Stanley is 1 of the worlds preeminent manufacturers of fastening tools and is responsible for helping to elevate awareness and performance from a niche product to an indispensable, must-own line of tools. Professional contractors have relied on Stanley manual staplers and staples since the 1970s and its easy to understand why. These ruggedly built tools and staples are tough enough to survive dusty, dirty job sites and still provide enough power to drive staples into thick, dense wood day in and day out, all day long.
- Perfect for everyday stapling needs around the home or office
- Lightweight, with convenient handle lock for safe storage
- Quick-jam clear mechanism saves time and hassle
- Chrome-plated steel construction for durability
- Bottom-loading, easy-slide, full-stick staple load
- Uses Stanley TRA700 or arrow T-50 heavy-duty staples
- Durable construction
The DEWALT Heavy-Duty Staple/Nail Gun can use a wide variety of staples and 18-Gauge steel brad nails. This gun features bottom loading and a steel magazine for quick and easy reloading. The gun's steel handle is covered by a molded grip to help provide comfortable usage. It has an easy-squeeze trigger and a lightweight aluminum case.
- Manual design for portable stapling and nailing
- For use with heavy-duty staples 27/64 in. W (0.421 in.) crown, staple leg length 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. L and generic 18-Gauge steel brads 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. L (sold separately)
- For use with heavy-duty staples DWHTTA705-5/16 in. DWHTTA706-3/8 in. and DWHTTA708 1/2 in. heavy-duty staples 700 series 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. and arrow T50 HD staples 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. (sold separately)
- Easiest squeeze tacker for comfortable usage
- Convenient bottom loading allows for quick and easy staple reloading
- Steel magazine construction helps provide a smooth and durable sliding surface for staples
- Aluminum die case is lightweight
- Steel handle with over-molded grip for comfort and durability
The TR150 has an easy squeeze handle for reduced hand fatigue. An anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job. Constructed from aircraft aluminum to withstand heavy use.
- Easy-squeeze handle reduces hand fatigue
- Anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job
- High-visibility yellow color easy to spot in a tool box or workshop
- Durable aircraft-aluminum housing withstands heavy use
- Delivers high power and deep penetration
- Easy-slide full-stick staple load
- Durable construction
This light-duty Stanley Staple Gun is great for everyday stapling needs around your home or office. The manual stapler features a jam-clearing mechanism to help quickly clear the stapler and is made of chrome-plated steel for durability. The stapler works with TRA200 Series staples.
- Light-duty, manual staple gun for everyday stapling needs
- Compatible with TRA200 Series staples
- Convenient handle lock for safe storage
- Jam-clearing mechanism helps quickly clear the stapler
- Chrome-plated steel
- Durable construction
The DEWALT Heavy-Duty Hammer Tacker is a versatile stapler that accommodates Arrow T50 and Stanley 700 series HD staples in a variety of sizes. This highly portable stapler features a surface guard that helps prevent underlayment tearing and wind damage. Its magazine is durably constructed from steel to help ensure positive feeding. This stapler conveniently loads from the bottom for easier access.
- Manual stapler for easy portability
- For use with DEWALT heavy-duty staples with a 27/64 in. crown width and 5/16 in., 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. leg length
- Also drives Stanley HD staples 700 series 5/16 - 1/2 in. and arrow T50 HD staples 5/16 in. - 1/2 in.
- Surface guard helps prevent tearing underlayment and further damage from wind
- All-steel magazine construction provides a smooth, durable sliding surface for staples
- Convenient bottom loading allows quick and easy staple reloads
- All steel magazine construction provides smooth, durable sliding surface for staples
Gardner Bender provides a complete line of staple and fastening solutions for all industries, including industrial, residential, construction or manufacturing. From low voltage wire to service entrance cables, professionals rely on Gardner Bender for quality fastening products. Cable Boss staple gun secures 120-Volt and low voltage cable: Romex, coaxial and CAT5 from the same tool. Features include comfort grip areas for 2 handed operation, easy trigger force and ergonomic handle. Rugged construction capable of surviving a 10 ft. drop. Other features include a reversible cable guide for easy cable stapling change over, a staple refill window to view remaining staples and a rear cable guide for added cable control reduces cable twisting. Secures round and flat cable, 3 sizes covering NM, coax, voice/data and low voltage.
- Compatible only with staple models MPS-2080, MPS-2100 and MPS-2125
- Secures 120-Volt and low-volt, coaxial, Cat5, NM and voice/data cable to surfaces
- Comfort-grip areas and ergonomic handle provide easy 2-handed operation
- Easy trigger force requires less physical exertion
- Compatible with round and flat cable
- Reversible cable guide stored in the unit ensures staple size changes are fast and easy
The versatile Stanley 2-in-1 Electric Stapler and Strip Brad Nailer operates as a staple gun for use with materials such as ceiling tile and carpet padding and as a brad nailer for use with picture frames and molding. The high/low power feature helps you match the output force for the material, while the anti-jam feature helps prevent jammed staples. The soft-grip handle and trigger offer comfort during operation.
- High/low power levels enable you to tailor the output force for hard or soft materials
- Flush nose design helps you staple in hard-to-reach areas
- Trigger offers comfortable operation
- Operates as a staple gun and as a brad nailer for versatile performance
- Anti-jam feature helps prevent staples from becoming jammed
- Heavy-duty design provides great driving power
- All-metal drive channel for high penetration
- Use to install insulation, ceiling tile, carpet padding and molding
- Great for building picture frames, hobby projects and more
- Soft-grip handle for a comfortable hold
The Stanley Bostitch 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Finish Stapler has a clean and low-maintenance oil-free design with a swivel air fitting and filter inlet to enhance maneuverability and engine life. It features a selectable trigger system that can be set to sequential or contact operation and a low-nail lockout to prevent dry firing. It has a reversible belt hook and even includes an integrated pencil sharpener.
- Selectable trigger system converts from sequential to contact operation
- Reversible belt hook with convenient integrated pencil sharpener
- Includes the stapler, 1-1/2 in. finish staples and durable carry case
- Swivel air fitting with filtered air inlet increases maneuverability and engine durability
- Drives 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge 7/32 in. crown staples
- Durable construction