Fastening Tools & Accessories
- Crown head style
- Stick collation
- 16 gauge
- 1-1/2" length
- 1" crown
- Chisel point
- Smooth shank
- 70 sticks per pack
- 10080 staples per pack
These finish staples are made from 18-Gauge steel. They have a bright finish. Each box comes with 5,000 nails.
- For finish and trim applications
- 18-Gauge steel construction
- Bright finish provides a strong hold
- Narrow crown
- 5000 staples in a box
The Stanley Bostitch 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Finish Stapler has a clean and low-maintenance oil-free design with a swivel air fitting and filter inlet to enhance maneuverability and engine life. It features a selectable trigger system that can be set to sequential or contact operation and a low-nail lockout to prevent dry firing. It has a reversible belt hook and even includes an integrated pencil sharpener.
- Selectable trigger system converts from sequential to contact operation
- Reversible belt hook with convenient integrated pencil sharpener
- Includes the stapler, 1-1/2 in. finish staples and durable carry case
- Swivel air fitting with filtered air inlet increases maneuverability and engine durability
- Drives 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge 7/32 in. crown staples
- Durable construction
For one of the widest selections of collated fasteners, look for Bostitch Collated Fasteners, one of the most popular brands of fasteners in America. Collated fasteners are held together with paper, wire, plastic, tape, or glue at a specific angle for use in nailers and staplers. No matter what the project or what size the job, Bostitch Collated Fasteners are a premium fastening solution, available nationwide and can be purchased at various retailers and dealers in the US. There are many sizes and styles of collated fasteners available, and as various construction materials and techniques continue to evolve, fastener designs continue to keep pace with the evolving changes and technology in the market place. Fastener needs vary from project to project and the safety and life expectancy of the project can be extended or compromised based upon the fastener used.
- The length of the staple is 1-3/8 in.
- The staple is coated for better holding power
- It has a chisel point
- This product is used for finish and trim applications