Squares & Protractors
The Empire Magnum Fat Boy 7 in. Aluminum Rafter Square is built from a solid extrusion that resists bending, breakage and corrosion. It accurately measures distances and angles and features stamped conversion tables with clear, easily visible markings. A thick, solid edge also makes it safe for use as a saw guide.
- Thick edge for safety when used as a saw guide
- Stamped conversion tables
- Solid aluminum extruded design resists bending and breakage
- Resists rust and corrosion to extend tool life
- Reduces bending
- Can be used as a saw guide
- Very visible markings
The Empire Framing Square is ideal for laying out and marking patterns in framing, roofing and stairway work. It features permanently stamped numbers and 1/8 in. graduations. 24 in. x 2 in. body, 1/16 in. thick. 16 in. x 1-1/2 in. tongue.
- Durable protective epoxy coating prevents rust and corrosion
- Deep stamped numbers and graduations
- Features 1/8 in. graduations
- Steel construction
- Also available in inch/metric configuration
- 1-year limited warranty
This heavy-duty Empire 48 in. Drywall T-square features bold white numbers and graduations on a high-contrast blue background to offer easy and quick reads. Large, bold numbers and graduation help to identify measurements quickly and a securely. Riveted head ensures accurate cuts and marks over time.
- Securely riveted head helps to provide accurate measurements, marks and cuts
- Large white bold numbers and graduations on a high-contrast background help offer easy and quick reads
- Durable blue finish is easy to see on job sites
- Heavy-duty design
- Durable aluminum square
- High visibility blue finish