Measuring, Leveling & Inspection
The General Tools Pin-Type Digital Moisture Meter with LCD Display offers accurate moisture-level readings for wood, plaster and drywall. Use the moisture meter during a home inspection, when you pick up lumber or before painting drywall. This meter has a jumbo LCD display with a low-battery indicator.
- Measures water content of wood and building materials with 3% accuracy and 0.1% resolution
- Helpful for new home inspections and home restorations, locating roof leaks or selecting dry lumber at the yard
- Helps ensure appropriate levels of surface dryness before painting, sealing or treating wood or drywall
- Overall measurement range of 5 to 50% for wood and 1.5 to 33% for building materials
- Separate low, medium and high scales, icons and tones for wood and building materials
- Built-in low battery indicator for energy conservation
- LCD display with hold button to freeze/hold reading
- Pin length: 0.3 in. (8 mm)
General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The General Tools Fraction+ 6 in. 3-Mode Digital Caliper, brings you 3 universal systems of measurement, making it an equally practical choice for both professional and do-it-yourself projects. The caliper features an easy-to-read digital display that switches easily between inches, millimeters and fractions, with guaranteed accuracy to 0.001. Comes with a foam-padded storage case. Includes extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes.
- Ideal for professional and do-it-yourself projects
- High-contrast digital display switches easily between inches, millimeters and fractions
- Accuracy to 1/1000 in.
- Provides inside, outside, depth and step measurements
- Bar scale features etched, black graduations in inches and millimeters
- Automatic on/off feature preserves battery life