Measuring, Leveling & Inspection
The General Tools Pin-Type Digital Moisture Meter with LCD Display offers accurate moisture-level readings for wood, plaster and drywall. Use the moisture meter during a home inspection, when you pick up lumber or before painting drywall. This meter has a jumbo LCD display with a low-battery indicator.
- Measures water content of wood and building materials with 3% accuracy and 0.1% resolution
- Helpful for new home inspections and home restorations, locating roof leaks or selecting dry lumber at the yard
- Helps ensure appropriate levels of surface dryness before painting, sealing or treating wood or drywall
- Overall measurement range of 5 to 50% for wood and 1.5 to 33% for building materials
- Separate low, medium and high scales, icons and tones for wood and building materials
- Built-in low battery indicator for energy conservation
- LCD display with hold button to freeze/hold reading
- Pin length: 0.3 in. (8 mm)
Examine dark and inaccessible areas with the General Tools 80560 Telescoping LED Lighted Inspection Mirror. Great for toolmakers, machinists, inspectors and mechanics, this telescoping mirror has 2 extra-bright LED lights that facilitate the inspection of hard-to-see and hard-to-reach areas. Use it to peer into the dark crevices of your workspace, search for lost tools, look behind the fridge or inspect cars while performing detailed automotive work. The 360Â° double ball joint allows the inspection mirror to swivel freely yet hold a desired position, making it great for maneuvering around tight spaces. 2 LEDs, positioned at 2 and 10 o'clock, respectively, spread light evenly over the viewing area. An extra-long, 33 in. telescoping arm offers added reach and the fully-polished 2 in. x 3 in. glass machinist mirror is shatter resistant.
- Telescoping mirror illuminates hard-to-see and hard-to-reach areas
- Peer into dark spaces to find leaks, breaks or lost tools
- Great for toolmakers, machinists, inspectors, mechanics and for daily home use
- Arm extends from 12 in. to 33 in.
- 2 extra-bright LED lights spread light evenly over the viewing area
- 2 in. x 3 in. machinist mirror excels at maneuvering around tight spaces
- Shatter-resistant glass mirror is fully polished for optimal visibility
- 360Â° double ball joint allows mirror to swivel freely yet hold a desired position
General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The General Tools Fraction+ 6 in. 3-Mode Digital Caliper, brings you 3 universal systems of measurement, making it an equally practical choice for both professional and do-it-yourself projects. The caliper features an easy-to-read digital display that switches easily between inches, millimeters and fractions, with guaranteed accuracy to 0.001. Comes with a foam-padded storage case. Includes extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes.
- Ideal for professional and do-it-yourself projects
- High-contrast digital display switches easily between inches, millimeters and fractions
- Accuracy to 1/1000 in.
- Provides inside, outside, depth and step measurements
- Bar scale features etched, black graduations in inches and millimeters
- Automatic on/off feature preserves battery life