Tongue & Groove Pliers
You selected:Glacier Bay NU-CALGON SPEAKMAN COMPANY Evolve Technologies Stanley Clear All Refinements
Stanley 84-529 2-Piece Fatmax. Groove Joint Pliers have induction hardened jaws to help extend your use on the jobsite. The slip-resistant bi-materiel handle provides a more comfortable grip for grasping and turning. They meet ANSI specifications.
- Stanley Fatmax groove joint plier set 2-pieces 10 in. and 12 in.
- Slip-resistant tongue and groove pliers used for grasping and turning
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
- Induction hardened jaws last longer and grip better than non-induction hardened jaws
- 1-piece rivet design improves strength and eliminates re-tightening
- Meets ANSI specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty