The QEP 20 inch Tile Cutter with 1/2 inch Cutting Wheel scores and snaps wall and floor tiles up to 20 inches, 14 inches diagonally, and 1/2 inch thick. The dual, chrome-plated steel rails offer smooth scoring, while the rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar the tile. The high leverage, non-slip padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue. The heavy duty rubber pads found on the reinforced base, prevent tiles from shifting during cutting. The cutter comes equipped with a replaceable 1/2 tungsten-carbide cutting wheel. This cutter also includes a adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts in tile faster and easier. This ceramic and porcelain tile cutter is ideal for do-it-yourself tile installation.
- Cuts wall and floor ceramic and porcelain tiles up to 20 in. square, 14 in. diagonally
- Durable chrome-plated steel rails for smooth scoring
- High-leverage, padded handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- Uses model 20510, 1/2 in. replacement tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- This cutter also includes a adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts faster and easier