Cutting & Bending Plumbing Tools
Husky's Heavy Duty 45Â° Flaring Tool Set creates precision flares in copper, brass and aluminum tubing from 3/16 in. to 5/8 in. O.D. The feed screw design provides smooth and easy operation. Simply use a screwdriver or lever to tighten the wingnuts as tight as possible when making flares to ensure proper clamping force. Boasting a nickel, chrome-plated construction with a satin finish, this tool set is built to last and backed by the Husky lifetime warranty.
- Flares 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. O.D. tubing
- Tube slippage is prevented by the clamping action of the bars
- Features long bar for gripping in vise
- Nickle-chrome plated construction with satin finish
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.