Plumbing Specialty Tools
With a COLD-SHOT, you donâ€™t have to drain water lines, sprinkler systems, or hot water systems before cutting pipe or tubing. It keeps a fully pressurized system operating while you make repairs. The COLD-SHOT works faster than refrigerator-type units, is more compact and less expensive.
- COLD-SHOT works faster than refrigerator-type units, is more compact and less expensive
- Faster and uses less CO2 than bag-type pipe freezers, because the freeze head makes a better seal around the pipe
- Uses commercially available and environmentally safe carbon dioxide (CO2)
- -110Â°F ice pack is strong enough to withstand 7,000 psi
- Quicker and less expensive than electrical freezing units
- More efficient and convenient than bag type CO2 units